Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Carpet Cleaner Reviews
The Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Carpet Cleaner is one of top rated best carpet cleaners that is efficient in cleaning, rinsing and drying carpets faster.
- The Vax w90 ru p weighs 10kg and is of 53 x 33 x 104 cm size.
- It is powered by a 1000watts motor with 11m power cord
- It comes fitted with oscillating brushes for deep cleaning. This removes stubborn stains, caked in dirt that is not apparent to the naked eye, allergens and odours.
- It employs cutting edge Vax patented dual V technology that dries up carpets quickly. This enables you to carry on with your daily activities whenever you clean your carpets without having to wait for several hours for the carpets to dry.
- It comes with a wash tool and a wand for spot cleaning. The wand enables you easily access hard to reach areas.
- It comes fitted with a twin tank to avoid cross contamination: a 4.5 litre tank for clean water and a 3litre tank for dirty water
- Has an 8 metre power cord, enough to manoeuvre a standard room without the need to keep on unplugging the power cord.
- It comes with a 3m adjustable extension hose and an application wand for pre-treatment solution. In case you have smudges on your carpet, the pre-treatment will help break the smudge before you start using the machine.
- You can use the Vax rapide ultra 2 w90 ru p carpet cleaner wand and pre-treatment to spot clean as and when spills happen, before they become a problem.
- It is quite versatile: it can clean carpets, upholstery and car interiors. It can also be used for spot cleaning and remove stains using a pre-treatment spray.
- The stairs can easily be done with the flexible extension hose without having to lift the Vax carpet cleaner up and down the stairs.
- When compared to the best selling Vax dual v carpet cleaner v-124a that comes with 6 year warranty; the Vax w90 ru p comes with only 2 year guarantee for peace of mind.
- It is relatively heavy at 10.7 kgs: It is on the heavy side but many customers did not find this to be a problem.
Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Carpet Cleaner Reviews
The Vax w90 ru p rapide ultra is convenient and cost effective than renting a professional carpet cleaner. Hiring a carpet cleaner for a day may cost you £50 for a day. You also have to work on a deadline and then drop the cleaner back to the cleaning company. However with this, your cleaner will be there for you to use at any time you need it.
- It has a nozzle that is 33cm wide and power jets that permeates the water solution deep into the fabric and fibre of your carpet. This helps to rattle away all embedded dirt.
- The wash tool and flexible hose are good to use in hard to reach places. You can use for both your carpet and upholstery. Easy to use and operate. Indeed it is as simple to manoeuvre as using a dry vacuum cleaner.
- Features an oscillating brush bar which dislodges all caked in dirt embedded to the root of the carpet. This will leave your carpets sparklingly clean.
- It has a powerful suction that eliminates all spills and allergens.
- It is reliable: it cleans a treat and will make your carpets feel like new due to the rotating brushes that dislodges all deep seated dirt embedded to the root of the carpet. It can also clean delicate carpet material like synthetic carpets made of wool and nylon.
- It is quite versatile: it can be used to spot clean, clean upholstery, stairs and even car interiors
This best yet cheapest Vax w90-ru-p rapide ultra 2 carpet cleaner comes with a number of useful attachments. These attachments can be stored in the machine. What is in the box?
- One Upholstery tool.
- One stretch hose.
- A carpet washer.
- One ultra solution.
- An instructional manual.
- A guarantee registration card.
Assembling the w90-ru-p is a breeze. No screws here. All you need to do is affix and slot pieces together. There are clear instructions if you need to make reference.
The main hose and pre-treatment need not be attached permanently. You only slot them into place whenever you want to use
How to Use the Vax Rapide Ultra 2 Carpet Cleaner W90-RU-P
Before engaging the Vax w90-ru-p ensure that your carpets are vacuumed to remove any loose debris. Failure to vacuum will lead to poor results, usually streaks and lumps of soil on the carpets.
When using the pre-treatment wand, press the trigger that is on the handle and evenly spray the soapy solution across your carpet or on the areas you want to spot clean.
Once you power the machine, the rotating brushes move rapidly to agitate any dirt that is stuck at the root of the carpet to effectively clean your carpet. The oscillating motion of the brushes also softens your carpets and makes them last long.
For best results, clean by slowly pushing forward and then backwards while releasing the trigger. When pulling backwards, the suction rinses the dirty water to leave your carpets sparklingly clean. The carpets dry in a couple of hours, usually in one hour.
The Vax carpet cleaner w90 is the real deal. It produces a steady powerful suction across the cleaner’s floor head to clean effectually and dry the carpets quicker.
Once finished, clean the filter by removing it and clean it on running water as indicated in the user manual.
Vax Rapide Ultra 2 W90-RU-P Carpet Washer Review: Overall Verdict.
The Vax w90 ru p 1000w rapide ultra 2 carpet cleaner is currently a best seller at Amazon and you can see why.
- It is reliable effective and versatile. It is also fairly priced.
- It gives you professional standard carpet cleaning without incurring the cost of hiring a carpet cleaner.
- You can spot clean, deep clean, refresh upholstery, car interiors and stairs with ease.
- It enjoys high customer satisfaction and generally really good feedback from people who bought it at Amazon. Of the 663 customers’ reviews of the Ultra 2, 90% of them were quite happy with the purchase and would honestly recommend it to someone keen to get a solid and reliable carpet cleaner
What do you think of the Vax w90-ru-p rapide ultra 2 carpet cleaner?
Originally posted 2017-02-07 16:20:35.