Below are the top 3 best steam mop for tiles UK 2017: You will find that some of these top end floor steam mops are factory calibrated to work efficiently with almost all types of floor types (tile floors, vinyl plank, slate, wooden, laminate, limestone, porcelain tiles/ quarry tiles and marble floors).
Best Steam Mops for Tiles UK 2017
#1: H20 X5 Mop Red
The H2o x5 mop red is considered by most customers as the best steam mop for tile floors and grout UK. It is currently one of the best sellers in Amazon UK.
- It runs on a 1500 watt motor engine that heats up in 30 seconds to give you 20 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time.
- It has a 400ml tank and operates on variable floor setting, ideal for all kinds of floor types. People who bought the h2o mop x5 cleaner say:
- It is Perfect for deep cleaning
- It has adjustable handle and swivel steering for ease of use
- Cleans very well on all surfaces including refreshing carpets.
Some negative things said about this floor cleaner are:
- It only comes with one pad, so you have to buy more.
- You have to regularly descale the The H20 X5 Mop cleaner for it to last long. Without de-scaling the floor cleaning mop might tank in 18 months.
All in all this is a well rounded cleaner with high customer satisfaction as evidenced by the high star customer rating (4.1 out of from 472 reviews). Check its current price at Amazon.
The Vax S3S Upright Hard Floor Advance+ With Detergent is a very sturdy electric cleaner that has some of the prime features of best steam mop for tiled floors.
- It has a smart surface selector feature that will adjust settings to suit your surfaces.
- It also has a compact brush on the floor head that can be used on demand to lift away tough dirt and grime.
- The thing that sets Vax S3S a cut above average tile steam cleaners is its ability to agitate dirt and break grime down using the compact brush embedded on the floorhead.
As you know, deep cleaning involves cleaning almost every place in your house:
- bathrooms tiles/grout
- kitchen floors,
- windows,… the list goes on.
For this you need a versatile tile steamer. 2 in 1 or multifunctional cleaners are the most suited for deep cleaning. However like in any other thing, not every 2 in 1 cleaner is made the same.
Some have low bar pressure or are limited in one way or the other. After considerable research and tests, we have narrowed down to three top rated floor steamers.
Typically these gadgets have:
- good jetting hot vapour pressure,
- a host of accessories to accomplish cleaning different parts of the house,
- decent tank for longer cleaning sessions and
- re-usable washable pads.
Best Steam Mop for Ceramic Tile and Grout with Scrubber Attachments
In case you have many high traffic areas in your house, or dirty floors you are better off going for a steam mop that has a scrubber. These are some of the most effective and easiest to use steam mops on ceramic tile and grout.
The scrubber easily scours away any ingrained or caked in dirt and loosens it for easy cleaning. Other cleaners to consider are those that pulsate to agitate stubborn stains. These are also ideal for spot cleaning. Click the links below to read a detailed review of each steamer.
The Hoover SSN1700 steam mop has a controllable on demand pressure jet trigger . It can give you up to 20 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time. Our reviewers rate this floor mop among the very best.