Best Steam Mop For Tiles
You will find that different floor steamers are better suited to different floor types (vinyl plank floors, slate, wooden, tile, laminate, limestone, porcelain tiles/ quarry tiles, marble floors).They also come in different shapes, size, feel and look. Some of the top end floor mops are factory calibrated to work efficiently with almost all types of floor types. Below are the top 3 best steam mops for tiles UK 2017:
Best Steam Mops for Tiles UK 2017
#1: H20 X5 Steam Mop
The H2o steam mop x5 redis considered by most customers as the best steam mop for tiles. It is currently one of the best sellers in Amazon UK.
- It runs on a 1500 watt motor engine that heats up in 30 seconds to give you 20 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time.
- It has a 400ml tank and operates on variable floor setting, ideal for all kinds of floor types. People who bought the h2o mop x5 cleaner say:
- It is Perfect for deep cleaning
- It has adjustable handle and swivel steering for ease of use
- Cleans very well on all surfaces including refreshing carpets.
Some negative things said about this floor cleaner are:
- It only comes with one pad, so you have to buy more.
- You have to regularly descale the The H20 X5 Mop cleaner for it to last long. Without de-scaling the floor cleaning mop might tank in 18 months.
#2:Vax S3S : Best Steam Mop For Tiles
Vax S3S Upright Hard Floor Advance+ With Detergent is a very sturdy electric cleaner that has some of the prime features of best quality steam tile cleaner.
- It has a smart surface selector feature that will adjust settings to suit your surfaces.
- It also has a compact brush on the floor head that can be used on demand to lift away tough dirt and grime.
- The thing that sets Vax S3S a cut above average tile steam cleaners is its ability to agitate dirt and break grime down using the compact brush embedded on the floorhead.
As you know, deep cleaning involves cleaning almost every place in your house:
- bathrooms tiles/grout
- kitchen floors,
- windows,… the list goes on.
For this you need a versatile tile steamer. 2 in 1 or multifunctional cleaners are the most suited for deep cleaning. However like in any other thing, not every 2 in 1 cleaner is made the same.
Some have low bar pressure or are limited in one way or the other. After considerable research and tests, we have narrowed down to three top rated floor steamers.
Typically these gadgets have:
- good jetting hot vapour pressure,
- a host of accessories to accomplish cleaning different parts of the house,
- decent tank for longer cleaning sessions and
- re-usable washable pads.
Best Steam Floor Cleaner for Tough Stains-Floor Mops with Scrubber Attachments
In case you have many high traffic areas in your house, or dirty floors you are better off going for a floor mop that has a scrubber. These are some of the most effective and easiest to use on ceramic tile and grout.
The scrubber easily scours away any ingrained or caked in dirt and loosens it for easy cleaning. Other cleaners to consider are those that pulsate to agitate stubborn stains. These are also ideal for spot cleaning. Click the links below to get the best floor cleaning mop that is a perfect fit for you:
The other good machine for tiles is the Hoover SSN1700. This steamer has a controllable on demand pressure jet trigger . It can give you up to 20 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time. Our reviewers rate this floor mop among the very best.