Well if you are looking for a basic steam mop, Bionaire Steam Mop BA70264UK is one you can go for. However, if you are like me who is always looking for value for money in all gadgets I buy then this Bionaire 1500w is not the best steam mop you can go for.
Weighing 3.7kg and of 21 x 28.5 x 126 cm size.
- It powered by 1500watts motor with a 250m water tank that heats up in 30 seconds to give you 12 minutes cleaning time.
- Like most other steam mops, the Bionaire BA70264UK cleans using steam only without the need for detergents.
- It is also environmentally friendly; no chemicals or detergents required.
- It is lightweight.
- Has an easy refill tank that comes with a lime scale filter cup.
- It has an auto shut-off that cools the cleaner once you finish cleaning.
- It has a light indicator to signal that the steam mop is heated up.
- It has a shiny finish and telescopic handle.
- The tank is quite small, 0.25litres, and needs constant refilling.
- It only gives 12 minutes cleaning time on a full tank which is considerably a short time in comparison with other steam mops.
- The big letdown according to many customer reviews is that the Bionaire just stopped working after some time and could not produce steam.
- The handle is fiddly and easily comes off after a while.
- Click to read what Amazon Customers say about this mop.
Bionaire BA70264UK Steam Mop Reviews
The Bionaire ba70264uk heats up in 30 seconds to give you 12 minutes of cleaning time.
It features an anti –calcium water filter to protect it from lime scale clogging due to calcium residues piling up.
It has a green indicator light to let you know when the machine is ready for cleaning.
The tank comes with a funnel and water filter . It is lightweight and has a stylish metallic look.
I would not recommend the Bionaire steam mop 1500 watt because it has very low star rating at Amazon .
- The current star rating at time of writing is 2.7 out of the possible 5 star. What this means is that 60% of the customers who bought the mop are unhappy with it.
- That is a very low customer satisfaction rate!
Unless Bionaire comes up with a better engineered cleaner, I would advise you to steer clear of it for now.