2 days of Amazon Prime Day Vacuums, Carpets Cleaners and Floor Steamers Deals UK 2021: Finally prime day 2021 is here as from 15th and 16th of July 2020. It is 2 days of non-stop deals (48 hours compared to 36hrs of the last year, 2018).
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 22:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Check Black Friday vacuum cleaner or Black Friday steam cleaners
You need to be an Amazon prime member in order to access or participate in Amazon prime day deals 2020. With this in mind, there are various ways in which you can join:
- 30 day free trial, best for people who have not tried Amazon Prime before
- One week subscription (pay only one pound) – this is a limited time offer made available this time
- One month, costing 7.99 pound and annual subscription plan costing 79 pounds.
As with other previous years, there will be a good number of deals this year too: ranging from ‘lightening deals that ends in 3 to 4 hours time’, ‘limited time deals that run through a specific period of time’, ‘deal of the day (these are offers with huge discounts sometimes up to more than 70% off)’ and exclusive new launches -new products made available from now on wards for Amazon prime members to start pre-ordering them, check them below).
Amazon Prime Day Launches
With all the excitement, Amazon has partnered with other participating brands and launched a good number of new products exclusive for Amazon Prime Members only. These pre-launch products require you to pre-order them before Prime Day starts. You can start pre-ordering them right now.
- Price: £329.99 Delivery at no extra cost for Prime members – : BISSELL Crosswave Cordless 3-in-1 Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner, Black/Silver/Bosanova Blue, 1 size. This multipurpose cleaner can vacuum, wash and dry the floor at the same time. You can use it to clean any sealed hard floor and rugs. When in action, it offers 30 minutes non-stop cleaning time.
- Price: £269.99- Pre-order it here[/easyazon_link] :eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 15C MAX, Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- For more primelaunches, check it here
Tips on How to Clean: Concrete, Granite, Wood, Terracotta, Tile, and Laminate Floors
Modern households have different floor types for different areas of the house. It is not uncommon to have both laminated flooring, carpeted floor, tiled floors and even granite and granite flooring in respective different parts of the house (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, laundry room etc). All these floors take different specific cleaning tasks. Lets go over the different methods of cleaning different floor types.
How to Clean Tiled Floors
- First tackle the grouting. Brush thoroughly and in detail all the grout lines with a stiff bristles brush.
- Remove all loose dirt by sweeping them away.
- Mix warm/cold water with a floor cleaning detergent
- Using a clean mop, mop the entire floor to remove smudges and dust. You can also use a multifunctional steam mop.
- Use homemade solutions like vinegar, lemon, hydrogen peroxide or baking soda and dedicated grout cleaners to carefully clean grout lines.
- Here is how to prepare the home made cleaning solution: (add ¼ of cup vinegar, lemon, baking soda or hydrogen peroxide to 1 cup of water and mix with liquid detergent).
- Use an old toothbrush with stiff bristles and dab it into the home made mixture. Clean the grouting with the toothbrush/ hard bristles brush and wipe away the dirt with a warm damp cloth.
- Alternatively you can use a hand held steam cleaner with a rotating nozzle. Affix the hard bristle brush at the end of the nozzle and comprehensively clean the grout joints by using the hard bristles brush and steam.
- Wipe with a clean cloth to leave your grout line looking clean.
- You can also use bleach and commercial grout cleaners to clean the grout line.
- Finally wipe the whole floor with a clean soft dry clothe to leave your tiles gleaming.
The key to having your tiled floor looking spec and span is to regularly clean your grout line. They can easily get quite grubby if not regularly cleaned. However with the easy steps listed above, you can keep your tiled floors sparkling clean.
How to Clean Terracotta Floors
Terracotta tiles is popularly used in highly trafficked areas like kitchen and toilet. It is good in such areas because it does not show spills easily. To clean terracotta floors and keep them germ free use your desired terracotta detergent and mix with warm water.
- Start by sweeping the floors to remove any loose debris and dust.
- Clean with a mop in an up and down motion and pay particular attention on any dirt trapped in the terracotta joints.
- Use a brush to scrub any caked in dirt. Move the scrubbing brush in circular motion.
- In case you are using a steam mop, dial the variable steam setting to high and clean in circular motion. Wipe the floors with a dry cloth to finish off.
Laminate floors are made of synthetic material that imitates natural material like wood. The good thing is that the synthetic material laminate floor are made of can be quite durable when given good care. The key thing about cleaning laminate floor is to avoid the floors being wet. Wet floors can make the laminate to warp and damage their glossy look. Use a damp cloth to mo and then dry with a soft dry cloth. If using a steam mop, set the variable steam control on low setting and clean mostly with dry wipes and apply the steam sparingly.
Bookmark this page for the next upcoming Amazon Prime Day Vacuums, Carpets Cleaners & Floor Steamers Deals UK 2021.
- Top Amazon Prime Day Vacuums, Carpets Cleaners & Floor Steamers Deals UK 2021
- Bissell Crosswave Black Friday Deals 2021
- Amazon Prime Day Karcher Steam Cleaner, Window Vac and Pressure Washer Deals 2021
- Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo 2022 Reviews
- H20 Steam Mop Accessories: Best Thane Microfibre Replacement Pads