Find Amazon prime day Dyson V10 cyclone animal, total clean and absolute plus: It is no secret that cordless vacuums by this manufacturer are among the best in the industry, the only problem is that they are often highly priced.
When the Cyclone V10 stick vac absolute hit the market in March 2018, it was trading at $700 while the Motorhead was going for $500 in the USA. However as Amazon Prime approached the V10 range (Animal, Motorhead and absolute) were reduced by 10% which could save you a cool $100. The only catch is that you need to be a Prime subscriber.
How to get the V10?
- Prime Day for those who have never heard about comes around in mid-July. This year it starts on the 15 and ends 16 of July. The sales bonanza started in 2015 and has been growing steadily in popularity such that by last year, it had surpassed Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- To participate in the deals you need to be subscribed to Amazon Prime membership program. You can get a 30 days free trial if you have never been a prime member before. Otherwise, monthly subscriptions cost £7.99 per month or £79 per year. There are numerous benefits of becoming a subscribed Prime member such as free next day shipping on anything purchased from Amazon, unlimited streaming of movies, videos and music among other perks.
- Ideally, you should still be able to grab some deals on the day even without subscribing but you might miss on the best deals and discounts which are usually shown to subscribed members first before the general public sees them.
- We predict that the V10 absolute will be reduced but if you are not subscribed, you might miss out if the deal is placed on the timed deals called lightening deals.
- Based on the offers by Amazon on the V10 absolute, Animal and Motorhead, there is a high likelihood that the absolute will drop to $400 or even below.
- In May 2019 the discounted and in June, the V10 range has also been on Offer in Amazon Today's deal. It makes sense to look out deal to buy the v10 on a deal because you may save quite a bit.
Dyson V10 Review
The v10 is an improvement on its predecessor the Dyson V8; it has a more powerful motor with a three-point pulling power for super-charged suction. Its head has been improved such that it is smooth when cleaning in reverse on a carpeted surface, the waste dust container has a bigger capacity that can hold more to enable you clean for longer without the need to empty the bin.
The V10 comes with a host of accessories for the three different models
Animal, Absolute and Total clean both have the following attachments: (direct-drive head, crevice tool, combination and mini-motorised tool in addition to a mini-soft dusting brush.)
The Absolute and Total clean have a few more attachments: a soft-roller for the Absolute, this enables the gadget to clean hard floors effectively by dusting and cleaning in both forward and backward strokes.
The Total clean has both the soft-roller, up-top tool and an extension hose.
Review of the Model attachments.
The Animal attachments are good if you only have carpeted surfaces but if you have a both carpeted and hard floor surfaces, the Absolute is the best for you because it gives you three motorised heads.
The Total Clean only gives you an added extension hose and an extra brush to clean high places and an extension hose for anything you might want to use it for.
Let’s face it, you really don’t need an extension hose and an extra brush for an added £50. If you do, well and good but the Absolute model gives you bang for your money. There is no difference in the way the main motor functions across the models.
Cyclone V10 Features
The battery life of this model has been improved compared to the V8. You now get a battery that can last for one hour when on default compared to the 45 minutes you get with the V8. The beauty of the cordless is that once fully charged, you don’t have to worry about wires or plugging into sockets. The V10 can last 30 minutes when using boost mode. There is also the “Max boost” which gives you super high suction that can lat only five minutes.
Of course, there is the fade-free battery performance where the suction power doesn’t drop even as the battery power runs down. It also has an LED control panel and an on/off button near the handle so that you can put it off whenever you are not using it. The Cyclone is 50g lighter than its predecessor and its new motor gives you 125 000 rpm which gives you 20% more airflow.
We will update our Amazon Prime Day Dyson V10 deals page on the 15th and 16th July, 2019 as more offers come in.