Karcher sc1 vs sc2 vs sc3 vs sc4 vs sc5 vs sv7: Find the best Karcher steam cleaners reviews, comparisons and prices.
The key feature of Karcher is that their steam mops produce relatively higher pressure than other steamers in the steam cleaning industry. The bar average bar pressure ranges between 3-4.2 pressure bar which is sufficient to break down any deep-seated dirt. These steam cleaners are 90% recyclable just like any other Karcher device.
Difference between Karcher sc1 vs sc2 vs sc3 vs sc4 vs sc5 Specs
Check it out!
|Karcher sc2||Price not available|
Check it out!
Check it out!
Check it out!
Check it out!
- sc1 is powered by 1200watts, sc2 by 1600watts, sc3 by 1900watts, sc4 by 2000watts. SC5 , however, is powered by a powerful 2200watts motor.
- SC1 EasyFix is quite lightweight (it weighs only 1.5kgs) while SC2 weighs 3.2 kgs, Karcher sc3 (3kg), Karcher sc4 (5.68kg) and the SC5 is heavier weights 6 kg
- Karcher SC1 has a shorter power cord (3.8 m), SC2 has a 5 m power cord, sc4 has 4-metre lead while the sc5 steam cleaner has the longest, 6-metre size power cable.
- sc3 esyfix Karcher steam cleaner comes with an inbuilt descaling cartridge while the sc1, sc2, sc4 and sc5 don’t have it.
Table of Contents
Karcher SC1 vs SC2 EasyFix Steam Cleaner (Differences)
The key difference is that the Karcher sc1 has a far smaller water tank of 0.2 litres compared to one-litre tank of sc2 easyfix steam cleaner. The SC1 tank gives you between 7-8 minutes of continuous cleaning while the sc2 gives you up to 30 minutes of continuous cleaning,
- SC1 is basically a hand-held cleaner that has been modeled into a 2-in-1 cleaner by adding a floor head and hose.
- Karcher SC1 is powered by 1200 watt motor that heats up in 3 minutes while SC2 easyfix steam cleaner is powered by a 1500 watt that heats up in 6 minutes to give you 3.2 bar hot jetting vapour.
- SC1 EasyFix Steam Cleaner is quite lightweight (it weighs only 1.5kgs) while the SC2 weighs 3.2 kgs and rolls on wheels. The two are quite portable since the SC2 rolls on wheels While the SC1 is light on the hand and can be quite handy for spot and detail cleaning.
- Karcher steam cleaner SC1 has a shorter power cord compared (3.8 m) compared to SC2 that has a 5 m power cord.
- SC1 is under £100 compared to the sc2 that is over 100
Karcher SC2 vs SC3 EasyFix Steam Cleaner (Differences)
The main difference is that the Karcher SC3 easyfix steam cleaner is powered by a 1900 watt motor but sc2 is powered by 1600 watts motor. The sc3 motor produces 3.5 bar pressure but the sc2 motor gives 2 bar hot vapor pressure.
Due to the high watt motor (1900), the sc3 heats up in 30 seconds compared to the sc2 which heats up in 6 minutes.
- Karcher sc3 easyfix steam cleaner comes with an inbuilt descaling cartridge while the sc2 doesn’t have.
- Unlike the Karcher sc2, the sc3 has dual (two) controls for the variable steam setting one on the handle and the other on the cylinder cleaner.
- sc3 Karcher has LED light that alerts you when the water is ready for steaming and also when the water tank is running out; the sc2 does not have this function.
- Karcher sc2 easyfix steam cleaner is cheaper than the sc3 .
Karcher SC3 vs SC4 Differences
- Karcher steam cleaner SC4 has a removable 0.8-litre tank that heats up in 4 minutes to give you up to 30 minutes of continuous cleaning compared to non-detachable 1 litre of sc3
- sc4 is heavier (5.68kg) than the sc3 (3kg)
- Karcher sc3 easyfix steam cleaner includes a limescale descaling cartridge integrated within, whereas the sc4 same as the sc5 lacks this useful feature, especially for one living in hard water areas
- When comes to price, the sc3 is cheaper than the sc4
Karcher SC4 vs SC5 EasyFix Steam Cleaner (Differences)
- sc5 Karcher steam cleaner tank is quite big, 1.5 litre size that heats up in 3 minutes, thanks to its powerful motor to give you up to 45 minutes continuous cleaning time compared to the 0.8 litre of the sc4 that heats up in 4 minutes time.
- Karcher sc4 has 4-metre lead while sc5 steam cleaner has the longest, 6-metre size power cable.
- sc4 and SC5 weights 4.1 and 6 kg consecutively. While the difference in weight is not that much a big deal as they all roll on wheels, but in case of moving it from upstairs to downstairs then weight can be something to consider if you have health issues.
- In terms of price, sc4 steam cleaner is cheaper than the sc5
Karcher SC3 vs SC5 Differences
- Karcher SC5 easyfix has 1.5 litre that heats up in 3 minutes, while the SC3 steam cleaner comes with 1 litre water tank that heats up in 30 seconds to give you up to 30 minutes steaming time.
- The sc5 water tank is removable compared to the sc3 but is not detachable
- SC5 is powered by powerful 2200 watts motor with 4.2 bar steam pressure compared to 1900 watts and 3.5 bar of sc3
- sc3 steam cleaner has descaling catridge integrated within for preventing molds and limescale buildup, but the sc5 lacks this important feature
- When set the Karcher sc5 can clean double the area of the sc3 before the need to refill it once again, 150 square metre compared to 75 of sc3.
- When comes to price, the Karcher SC3 is quite cheap compared to the sc5 steam cleaner.
Karcher SV7 vs SC5 Differences
- The key difference between Karcher sv7 Dampfsauger and sc5easyfix steam cleaner is in functionality, tank size, and price:
- Karcher sv7 Dampfsauger comes as a steam cleaner and vacuum cleaner but, Karcher sc5 easyfix comes as a steamer only.
- The sv7 can steam, vacuum and dry at the same time, but sc5 can only steam clean.
- With the sv7 you can control both the suction power, and steam flow based on the surface and dirt; with the sc5 you combine steam and blast f hot water to remove ingrained stains
- Karcher sc5 has a 1.5 litre big water tank to give you more steaming time compared to 0.5 litre of sv7
- Both sv7 and sc5 are multipurpose cleaners that comes with a lot of attachment to cater for all your house cleaning needs : cleaning windows, ovens, tiles, taps, floors, carpets and more
- Both are powered by a powerful 2200 watts motor to help remove even the toughest stains and both have onboard storage and
- In terms of price, as you can imagine, the Karcher SC5 is cheaper than the sv7 Dampfsauger by miles.
- Most Karcher steamers have a standard accessory of two round nylon brushes, one large and the other small for all domestic cleaning different tasks. You also get two extension tubes, powered hand nozzle, floor nozzle, and detail nozzle. You also get microfiber cloth for the handheld device and an easy fix floor head.
- You can use these accessories to customize your cleaning. They allow you to clean every aspect of your domestic space, including nooks and cranny. Switch to the handheld tool and use the detailed nozzle to clean crevices like all the tiny spaces at the base of the tap and on the kitchen sink. You can also use the hand device alongside the detailed nozzle to clean grouting and toilet seats.
Which is Better, Karcher sc1, sc2, sc3, sc4 or sc5?
In summary: While the sc4 is the best selling Karcher steam cleaner; The most popular one is the medium priced all-in-one Karcher SC 3 . It is called all in one because its old version the SC1030 was sold with an iron attachment. The SC3 EasyFix has iron functionality but the iron is sold separately.
- The Karcher steamers come with a two year guarantee.
- They are mostly cylinder cleaners that roll on wheels for increased portability and flexibility.
- They use tap water and the power of steam to clean and kills 99.99% of bacteria hence make them more superior to the traditional mop and bucket cleaning. No detergent required.
- To make cleaning easier; you are supplied with a number of cleaning accessories such as nozzles, brushes, floor accessory and cleaning pads.
- You can use the Karcher floor steamer attachment to clean laminate, tiles, stones and any other sealed hard floors.
- You can the accompanied handheld steamer for removing tough grease, stains, limescale and moulds
Karcher Steam Cleaners Amazon Prime Day Deals UK:
- Get 44% off: Kärcher Steam Cleaner SC 3 EasyFix
- Get 23% off Kärcher SC 5 EasyFix Steam Cleaner
- Get 15% off: Kärcher SC 3 Upright EasyFix Steam Mop
Black Friday Karcher Steam Cleaner Deals :
- Get 35% off Kärcher SC5 EasyFix Steam Cleaner
- Get 25% off Kärcher 1.512-452.0, SC4 EasyFix Cleaner, Yellow, 2000 W, 52 Decibeles
- Get 45% off Kärcher SC 3 Upright EasyFix Steam Mop
- For more Karcher steam cleaner deals, check it here
- Check also Karcher Pressure Washer Black Friday Deals UK & Cyber Monday Sale and or Black Friday Karcher Window Vac Deals UK & Cyber Monday Sale
Best selling Karcher steam cleaners:
Last update on 2023-12-01 at 02:41 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Perhaps the most welcome feature in Karcher steamers is the Easyfix floor mop. Clearly, Karcher has listened to customer’s feedback because many customers were not impressed with the previous floor headcloth in which you had to tie the microfiber floor clothe around the floor head using a thread.
Now with the new Easyfix, fixing the floor head is a breeze thanks to Velcro fasteners. All you have to is throw/place the microfiber cloth on the floor and simply place the floor head on it, the job is done. It is as simple as that, hence the name Easyfix steam cleaner.
Which is your best Karcher steam cleaner, sc1, sc2, sc3, sc4, sc5, or sv7?
- Karcher sc1 vs sc2 vs sc3 vs sc4 vs sc5 vs sv7 Steam Cleaner Reviews
- Best Polti Steam Cleaner UK (2023 Reviews)
Tom Canton is a seasoned writer and cleaning industry professional with over 10 years of experience in the field. His passion for cleaning and organizing spaces has been a driving force behind his dedication to providing valuable insights and advice to readers seeking effective cleaning solutions.
With a keen eye for detail and a natural inclination for thorough research, Tom’s journey into the world of cleaning began during his tenure in an appliance store’s returns department. It was there that he observed a common pattern among customers who returned their purchases – many realized after the fact that the products they had chosen didn’t quite meet their expectations. Recognizing the need for reliable information in the market, Tom embarked on a mission to share his findings and help others make informed decisions.
At BestSteamMop.co.uk, Tom focuses on researching and evaluating a wide range of cleaning products, with particular expertise in steam mops and carpet cleaners. He understands the challenges faced by individuals in their quest for squeaky-clean floors and time-saving solutions. By thoroughly examining every aspect of select cleaning products, Tom strives to ensure that his readers find products that not only meet their needs but also deliver exceptional value for money.
Tom’s dedication to research extends beyond product evaluation. He delves into the intricacies of steam mops, seeking out the most reliable, versatile, and effective options on the market. Aware of the time-consuming nature of this research, Tom has taken it upon himself to compile his extensive knowledge and experiences into informative articles. By distilling customer reviews, product manuals, and general information, he presents his findings in compact, easy-to-understand pieces that empower readers to make well-informed choices.