Black Friday Vacuum Cleaner Deals UK & Cyber Monday Sale by iRobot, Shark, and other top vacuum cleaners Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals UK.
Last update on 2024-02-21 at 12:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Selling Vacuum Cleaners:
Last update on 2024-02-21 at 13:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
These are the most popular vacuum cleaners to date derived their names from their ability to stand in a vertical position. They have powerful suction power great for cleaning carpets. You can use them also to clean hard floors, upholstery stairs. Some of them include HEPA filter for reducing the amount of dust released on the air. The Upright vacuum cleaners are a bit heavy and noisy.
- Get 57% off Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 2-in-1 Handheld Stick Vacuum, Lightweight 350W Rating Power with Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Hard Floor Carpet Pet Hair-17000 Pa
- Get 47% off Shark Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner [IZ300UKT] 60 Minute Run Time*, Pet Tool, Anti Hair Wrap, Powerfins, Black & Red
- Get 44% off Shark Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner [IZ103UKGB] Amazon Exclusive Model, Anti Hair Wrap
- Get 34% off Shark Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner [IZ252UK] 2 Batteries, Up to 80 mins run-time*, Flexology, Fuchsia
- Get 40% off iRobot® Roomba® i7+ (i755640) connected Robot Vacuum – Automatic Dirt Disposal – Dual Multi Surface Rubber Brushes – Learns, Maps, and Adapts – Clean by Object – Personalized Suggestions
- Get 35% off iRobot Roomba i3 (3152) bk/bu
- Get 37% off eufy RoboVac 15C MAX Robot Vacuum Cleaner, BoostIQ, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 2000Pa Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuums, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
- Get 29% off Miele Classic C1 Junior Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with High Suction Power, Universal Floorhead, Lightweight Design, Tech Blue
- Get 56% of Ecovacs DEEBOT N8 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop 2300PA (dToF Laser Detection, Carpet Detection, Precise Customized Cleaning, Multi-floor Mapping, Virtual Boundary) -2 Year Warranty & Local Service
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner :
These are of vacuum cleaners that are designed to operate with a little help of just setting them using a remote control or devices console and leave them to clean on their own. Once finish cleaning the machine will switch itself off automatically. The Robotic cleaners are equipped with sensors that help them to avoid obstacles such as walls and furniture as it moves from room to room, getting under the bed and sofas, climbs over rugs and more. You can use the Robotic vacuum cleaner to clean both carpets and hard floors eg.tiles. The Robotic are cordless hence needs recharging them between uses. They .
Best Black Friday Vacuum Cleaner Deals UK
- Get 55% off Neato Robotics D650, Cleaner Pack, Corner Cleaning Robotic Vacuum with D-Shape + Exclusive Pet Accessories for Carpet and Hard Floors, App/Alexa Compatible, Black, 61 W, 69 Decibeles
- Get 50% off Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NV681UKT] Pet Hair, Powered Lift-Away, Powerful, Red, Bordeaux, TruePet
- Get 44% off Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner [WV251UK] Twin Battery, Grey
- Get 38% off Kärcher WD5 Wet & Dry Vacuum
- Get 33% off Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner Mop 2200pa Auto Robotic Vacuumms for Pet Hair, Wi-Fi/APP/Alexa, Super Quiet Slim, Self-Charging, for Hard Floor&Low Pile Carpet, M571
- Get 32% off eufy HomeVac S11 Infinity, Cordless Stick-Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight, Cordless, 120AW Suction Power, Additional Detachable Battery, Deep Clean Carpet to Hard Floor (White)
- For new vacuum cleaner deals today, check it here.
- Check Black Friday Miele c3 vs c2 vs cx1 Blizzard & Cyber Monday Deals U.
1. Black Friday ROOMBA Robot Vacuum Cleaner
What makes the iRobot ROOMBA980 Robot Vacuum Cleaner above other robot vacuums is it’s ten times better suction that can effortlessly clean high pile rugs better in comparison to the competition. It automatically doubles its suction power once it lands on carpeted surfaces.
Check the Black Friday IRobot Roomba s9 vs i7 vs 981 vs 960 vs 675 vs 671 vs 606 Deals & Cyber Monday Sale UK.
- Unlike the 960 Roomba, the 980 runs on a different motor and battery that can last up to two hours when fully charged. This is enough to clean all possible areas in a large house.
- It uses infra-red sensor to sense where obstacles are so that it can avoid them.
- It also employs “drop-sensing” technology to ensure in does not fall, especially when cleaning stairs.
- It has a dual work mode, the small room mode (30 minutes cleaning) that is activated by pressing once on the button and the big room mode that can give you upwards of 50 minutes cleaning time.
- It has a low profile (9.2 cm) which makes it easy to clean under your sofa and other tight spaces.
- It also has two brushes on the side to clean up dust and debris in corners and along side edges. The brushes are also good for detailed cleaning.
- It models a methodical mode of cleaning that ensures no area of space is left unclean.
- It has the ability to over doorsteps up to the height of 1.6 cm so that it doesn’t get unnecessarily stuck.
- It has a camera fitted on its top fitted with a sensor that enables it to recognise where it is and the surrounding area. This helps it to steer clear of obstacles on its way and pick the best cleaning route.
- It intuitively auto-recharges itself when the battery runs down and has the memory to go back to continue cleaning from where it left.
Like the Robot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum Cleaner , it uses the brushless system of cleaning that cleans pet hair without tangling on rollers and as such, it is easy to maintain. The HEPA is ideal for people with allergies, it also ensures clean air is released on its cleaning path.
2. Black Friday Vax Vacuum Cleaner
As opposed to most uprights which have a fixed body, this vacuum features a portable, lift-out cylinder, Vax UCSUSHV1 Air Lift Steerable Advance Upright Vacuum Cleaner lift-out design allows for the detachment of the dust canister, making it easier to clean areas above the floor, the stairs, and areas that are usually hard to reach since you do not have to take the whole vacuum with you.
Its 900 W power is constant, powerful and excellent. Together with a strong brush bar, this vacuum will leave any carpet or hardwood floor spotless. It is an ideal choice for pet owners too, as the pet turbo tool does a fantastic job at removing fur from upholstery and other surfaces. Multi-cyclonic technology ensures no loss of suction.
Another remarkable feature is the Steerable technology that improves manoeuvrability. A dual axis design will help you navigate smoothly around corners, furniture, and other obstacles. It also reclines fully to reach easily under furniture. Other features include; 1.65m extendable hose, HEPA filters to eliminate allergens in the air, and tool storage.
Some of its downsides include the fact that it is a bagless vacuum cleaner, which means emptying it involves a lot of contact with dust, which might be a problem for users with allergies. In addition, the 1.65 m hose and the power cord aren’t short, but they can leave you a little short, especially while cleaning large rooms.
The Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NZ801UK] is also one of the best vacuuum cleaner UK. Its design, which allows the cylinder to be detached, turning it into a handheld vacuum for easy cleaning of upholstery, stairs, and areas above the ground. The brush bar keeps rotating even in-lift away mode, so you get quality cleaning results in both modes.
This 750W vacuum cleaner’s DuoClean floor head is equipped with two brush rolls that can glide from hard floors to carpets with ease, doing a decent job on both surfaces.
For pet owners, an included pet power brush will help in removing fur from sofas, stairs or car seats. It swivels for easy steering and has a relatively long 8m power cord, which provides an adequate cleaning radius.
This model has a bagless design, and while that can get messy during emptying, anti-allergen technology, and HEPA filters can make it easier for people with allergies. Another disadvantage is the 1.1 l bin will require regular emptying, given the vacuum’s powerful suction.
5. Black Friday SEBO Automatic X7 Vacuum Cleaner
The SEBO 91506GB Automatic X7 Extra ePower Upright Vacuum Cleaner stuns with its intelligent design and excellent filtration system. The computer controlled system optimizes performance on different floor types while a rotating brush ensures a thorough cleaning process. This system also adjusts the brush height automatically and protects the machine by shutting down the motor when the filter bag gets filled up or in the event of a blockage.
This 890 W model is the perfect choice for people with asthma and allergies, as it includes SEBO’s S-Class filter. It is also a bagged vacuum cleaner. This means that when the bag is full, you simply swap it out for a new one instead of emptying it. The bag capacity is large too. Sitting at 5.3 liters, this bag ensures continuous cleaning with no interruptions.
A patented integral wand increases this vacuum’s scope of reach, while its 10m power cord provides a considerably large cleaning radius. Removing the brush roll for cleaning is also easy, as it pops right out cassette-style. It also includes a dusting brush tool and a crevice tool.
The only downside of SEBO 91506GB Automatic X7 Extra ePower Upright Vacuum Cleaner unit could be its high initial price and additional costs that are going to be incurred on the purchase of extra bags. However, that alone should not stop you from getting this model because we can guarantee that it will be well worth your money.
6. Henry George / GVE 370-2 / 825714 Wet and Dry Vacuum
The Henry George / GVE 370-2 / 825714 Wet and Dry Vacuum, 15 Litre, 1060 Watt, Green is designed for domestic use. It is powered by a 1200Watt motor engine that provides power to vacuum and wet clean your carpets and upholstery. Currently unavailable on Amazon, alternatively, check the Henry George Wet and Dry Vacuum, 15 Litre, 1060 Watt, Green .
- It is quite multifunctional and manufactured by the creators of the popular Henry Numatic vacuum cleaner.
- It has a 9 litre water capacity and weighs 9 kgs.
- It rolls on wheels and quite portable.
- It comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee.
- It has a long a long power cable; a respectable 26.8 metres which is long enough to do all your rooms without ever unplugging. The cable is wrapped around the body of George Numatic.
- It has a powerful suction, thanks to the vacuum Turboflo turbine that powerfully sucks dirt hidden at the base of the carpet. It also allows for long continuous cleaning.
- It can be used for both wet and dry cleaning. It has a 9 litres wet tank capacity and 15 litres capacity for vacuuming. This is more than enough capacity for day to day carpet cleaning and vacuuming of your floors.
- The dry cleaning (vacuuming) employs Tritex filtration system that ensures all the dust collected by the powerful suction does not escape and keeps the air fresh. It also protects your motor and makes it last long.
- It features the proprietary Powerflo system that pumps out jets of water/cleaning solution continuously deep into the root of your carpet. This allow for non-stop deep cleaning cycle.
- This cleaning machine is a bit noisy. However as already noted, powerful suction in most cases comes with noisy machines.
- No automatic rewind to the power cable, manual rewinding can be inconvenient.
- Dust bags are a bit large and may pose a challenge to replace. The dust filter is re-usable and you really want to change the bags outside, away from your carpets.
- It comes without a Heppa filter but the Tritrex filtration and Hepaflo dust bags ensures that your house is left with pure air after vacuuming. No escaping dust.
In Summary: The Numatic GVE370-2GREEN George is a complete package for all your floor domestic cleaning chores. As a vacuum, it is excellent. It has a powerful suction and a large bag cylinder.You have to switch a few things in order to use as a wet cleaner but once you are set, it press and go. The upholstery has a powerful suction and will leave your upholstery rejuvenated. The powerflo system helps clean deep at the base of the carpet and it has a powerful suction that will aid your carpets to dry quicker. The cable and long hose are perfect for cleaning the stairs.The Numatic George is battle tested and quite durable and reliable. The Numatic GVE370-2GREEN George definitely offers value for money. It saves you from buying potentially three cleaning gadgets.
Black Friday Vacuum Cleaners – Buyer’s Guide
There are 5 main types of vacuum cleaners in the market right now that you need to know before deciding which one to buy UK
Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner:
These are kind of vacuum cleaners that roll on the wheels, they are quite light and compact. You pull them along as you clean. They come with a number of attachments for cleaning carpets, floors, upholstery stairs.
Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaners :
These are vacuum cleaners that are capable of extracting and sucking up both dry and wet liquid, sludge, rubble dust.
These are of vacuum cleaners that you hold them with your hands while cleaning. Most people use them along with the upright vacuum cleaners. They are great for cleaning stairs, hard to reach areas, car interiors upholstery; they are quite cheap compared to other types of vacuums.
Stick Vacuum Cleaners:
Derived their names from their long stick handle. They are , great for cleaning hard to reach areas. Their suction power not great though compared to the upright but they get the job done.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Which Vacuum Cleaner to Buy
Apart from the types of vacuum cleaners; there is also a wide range of factors that you need to consider:
- Price – Depending on the model you choose; you can get the best vacuum cleaner for as low as £20 to as high as £600 price range.
- Bagged or Bag less – A bag less model collects the dirt and dust in a see through removable container. Bagged vacuum on the other hand use replaceable bags; great for people with allergies as you just need to replace the filled bag instead of emptying the container.
- Corded or Cordless – Cordless Vacuum use rechargeable batteries to work while corded one use electricity. You have to re-charge the batteries of the corded vacuum using the charging stand when the machine is not in use; not great for large areas however good for small flats and apartments.
- Allergies – If you have or living with people with allergies; you need to buy the machine that include HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter. The filter is good at capturing airborne pollutant that enters the cleaning machine.
- Brand – Do you have a favourite brand that has not disappointed you for years; you might want to consider checking if they have a vacuum cleaner in their products range?
- Needs – What do you need the vacuum cleaner for: is it for cleaning your car or a house? Do you deal with a lot of spills that might require you to go for a wet and dry vacuum? These and many other lifestyle factor might contribute to what vacuum you end up buying.
Which is your best Black Friday Vacuum Cleaner Deals UK & Cyber Monday Sale deal so far?
Tom Canton is a seasoned writer and cleaning industry professional with over 10 years of experience in the field. His passion for cleaning and organizing spaces has been a driving force behind his dedication to providing valuable insights and advice to readers seeking effective cleaning solutions.
With a keen eye for detail and a natural inclination for thorough research, Tom’s journey into the world of cleaning began during his tenure in an appliance store’s returns department. It was there that he observed a common pattern among customers who returned their purchases – many realized after the fact that the products they had chosen didn’t quite meet their expectations. Recognizing the need for reliable information in the market, Tom embarked on a mission to share his findings and help others make informed decisions.
At BestSteamMop.co.uk, Tom focuses on researching and evaluating a wide range of cleaning products, with particular expertise in steam mops and carpet cleaners. He understands the challenges faced by individuals in their quest for squeaky-clean floors and time-saving solutions. By thoroughly examining every aspect of select cleaning products, Tom strives to ensure that his readers find products that not only meet their needs but also deliver exceptional value for money.
Tom’s dedication to research extends beyond product evaluation. He delves into the intricacies of steam mops, seeking out the most reliable, versatile, and effective options on the market. Aware of the time-consuming nature of this research, Tom has taken it upon himself to compile his extensive knowledge and experiences into informative articles. By distilling customer reviews, product manuals, and general information, he presents his findings in compact, easy-to-understand pieces that empower readers to make well-informed choices.