Find top 5 Best Carpet Cleaner Reviews UK 2017 for home use ranging the best selling Vax Carpet Cleaner , Numatic to the top rated Bissell carpet cleaners. (Check the comparison table below).
Check latest Black Friday Carpet Cleaner Deals UK 2017.
Top 10 Best Carpet Cleaners 2017
|Carpet Cleaner||Clean water capacity (L)||Cord length (m)||Weight (pounds)||Customer Ratings||Best Price|
|Carpet Cleaner||Clean water capacity (L)||Cord length (m)||Weight (pounds)||Customer Ratings||Best Price|
|Vax V-124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer||3.2||11.5||11||4.5|
|Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer||3.0||11||10||4.5|
|BISSELL Cleanview Proheat Carpet Cleaner||3.4||8||9.2||4.6|
|Bissell CleanView Power Brush Carpet Cleaner 44L6E||3.0||8||13||4.7|
|Numatic GVE370-2GREEN George Wet and Dry Cleaner||9.0||26.8||9||4.4|
|Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer||3.0||8||10||4.5|
|Vax 6131T 3-in-1 Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 1300 W – Orange||4.0||2.5||8||4.4|
|Vax VRS5W Rapide Spring Carpet Washer||2.1||5.9||5.6||4.0|
Best Carpet Cleaner Reviews UK 2017
Vax dual v upright has an Automix feature that measures the correct mixture of solution & water automatically. There is no guess work on the ration of cleaning solution to water, this is done automatically by the Automix to ensure that the solution you use is perfect for breaking down all kinds of dirt and grime.
You also get a long (9m) power cord to the radius of most rooms. The 7 litre water tank (3.7L clean water tank and 3.2L dirty water tank) is big enough to cover large areas before refilling. This is ensures that you don’t lose momentum once you get going.
It features an upholstery cleaning wand for cleaning your sofas and couches. It has a continuous powerful suction all round the floor head thanks to the patented Dual V technology.
The powerful suction pulls all the dirt to a closed dirty water chamber and also sucks all the water from the carpet fibre to make them dry quicker.
Other key features include:
- The Vax SpinScrub technology that uses five rotating brushes to gently agitate deep seated dirt at the root of the carpet to dislodge it. This technology ensures that your carpets are deep cleaned without damaging the fibre of your carpet.
- You get heated cleaning whereby the cleaning water is continually heated to effectively clean all the dirt. Warm water cleans better than cold because it can break down greasy dirt and other stubborn grime. It also helps in drying the carpet quicker after washing.
- You get six years guarantee by the manufacturer when you buy the Vax V124A for peace of mind. The long warranty is also an indicator of how reliable and durable this cleaner is.
- It is slightly on the heavy side of things. It weighs 11.5 kgs.
- It is a bit noisy when in use. However most cleaners with powerful suction tend to be a bit loud.
Should you buy the Vax v-124a dual v carpet cleaner?
This best selling carpet cleaner comes with decent features that will make your carpet cleaning chores a breeze. Carpets dry quickly; in a couple of hours. It is ideal for most home owners because it is both a deep cleaner and a spot cleaner.
The upholstery wand is also fitted with rotating SpinScrub brushes that cleans deep into the root fibre of the fabric. The rotating brushes on the upholstery attachment make the Vax Dual V Carpet Cleaner V-124A the best carpet cleaner for cat or dog poop, urine, vomit, pet odour and general pet stains. This is because the stair attachment effectively deep cleans even on small spots.
The 10 meter power cord and the PVC free hose make it convenient for cleaning stairs. It is the perfect carpet cleaner for stairs because of the long cord and the motorised stair attachment that easily stretch the entire length of most standard stairs.
The twin tanks that total to seven litre tank capacity enable you to clean continuously without interruption while the Automix feature perfectly mixes your cleaning water solution for effortless and effective cleaning.
All these quality features like Automix, heated cleaning, motorised SpinScrub brushes and a long six years warranty make the Vax v-124a dual v carpet cleaner the best carpet cleaner with heat. At the time of writing, this cleaner was going for less than 150 quid at Amazon. This gadget will provide value for your money.
The Vax rapide ultra 2 w90-ru-p carpet cleaner is currently one of the best selling carpet cleaner at Amazon. It has a long cable cord (11m) that is suitable for cleaning stairs and a pre-treatment sprayer for tackling stains and spot clean. Pre-treating stains makes it easy to eliminate tough stains and clean areas that are highly trafficked. It also features the proprietary oscillating SpinScrub technology that dislodges all caked in dirt at the root of the carpet without harming the fabric.
Other Key Features include
- Wash tool with three metres long adjustable hose to refresh carpets, upholstery, sofas & stairs. This can also be used to clean awkward and hard to reach places.
- It operates on patented dual V technology that aids in rapidly drying your carpets. The dual v also has a powerful suction that extracts excess water residue for effective cleaning.
- It has a big water tank (4.5 litres clean water tank and 3L dirty water tank) for uninterrupted long cleaning sessions. Ideal for spring cleaning.
It is both a spot cleaner to deal with accidental spills and a deep cleaner. You can clean your car/auto seats with the upholstery tool, your stairs and treat your stains.
- It only has two years guarantee compared to our top pick Vax 124A Dual V that has 6 years solid guarantee.
- It is relatively bulky. It weighs 10.2 kgs.
Should You Buy the Vax rapide ultra 2 w90-ru-p carpet cleaner
The Vax rapide ultra 2 w90-ru-p carpet cleaner provides good value for money no wonder it has been at the top of the best selling carpet cleaning machines in the UK for months. It can be used both as a spot cleaner and a deep cleaner. The long hose and power cord make cleaning stairs effortless. This cleaner is medium priced and has quite good feedback from people who have used it.Check the w90-ru-p current price on Amazon
90% of the people who have reviewed it say the gadget is good value for money. It is quite versatile and reliable.
The Bissell 34t2e cleanview proheat features heat wave technology on board heater that heats the water to 14 degrees for optimum and effective cleaning. It comes fitted with 6 rows of Bissell proprietary dirt lifter brushes that are powerful in lifting deeply caked in dirt and grime. They are also good in dealing with carpet stains.
It has edge to edge brushes for cleaning skirting and table legs. The floor head offers you full width cleaning. This Bissell 34T2E ProHeat has a powerful surround function that lifts dirt from the base of the carpet and also drains all the dirty water.
- A detachable nozzle that makes it easy to maintain and clean.
- Smart control setting that makes it easy to switch from one mode to the other, from hose extension, to upholstery, to floor cleaning, to carpet extension for cleaning stairs.
- It has a powerful motor of 1400 Watt for extra cleaning functionality.
- It comes with a two years guarantee for peace of mind.
- It is coated with microban that deals with odour causing bacteria.
- It has a 2 in 1 water tank that is easy to refill.
- It has no indicator to signal you when the water runs out.
- In case you have hard floors, you have to buy a separate hard floor tool to use it.
Should You Buy the Bissell 34T2E CleanView ProHeat?
The Bissell Proheat is a powerful and effective carpet cleaning machine because of the innovative Heat wave technology that continuously heats water for overall optimum performance. It has full sized floor head cleaning functionality with edge sweepers that clean near dashboards and around furniture legs.
The Bissell CleanView ProHeat Carpet Cleaner-34T2E is in the medium high price range but you cannot fault the impressive performance it offers.
It has variable control for convenience; it is easy to roll about the house because it is relatively lightweight.
If this cleaner is within your budget then go for it because this cleaner is effective and reliable. You can read a more detailed review of the ProHeat here on Amazon It is relatively lightweight. It weighs only 9.25 kgs and so it’s easy to roll it around your house to clean your house especially the stairs.
It has a 2 meters hose with a tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and other awkward and hard to reach spaces. The 8 meters cable cord is decent enough to cover a wide radius and is suitable for most standard rooms.
Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution Carpet Cleaner
The Bissell proheat 2x revolution carpet cleaner just like the Bissell Clean View Deep Clean has 12 rows of dirt lifting rotating brushes that effectively clean deep down at the root of the carpet. It is powered by an 880 Watt motor engine and has a 3.7 litre two in 1 tank. One tank for the dirty water and the other for clean water.
It weighs only 8 kgs and has a hose tool that can be used to clean upholstery. It employs Heat Wave Technology in which tap water is heated by the cleaner to enhance cleaning effectiveness. It features edge brushes that make it easy to clean around table legs and skirting. It is said to outperform top rental carpet cleaners like rug doctor.
Other key features of the BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Carpet Cleaner 18588 include.
- Dries carpets quickly, in about an hour by employing heat wave technology
- It has antibacterial cleaning functionality.
- It is quite light & Manoeuvrable
- It has variable Cleaning Mode that allows you to adjust setting to suit your floor type.
- The tank features an easy fill system.
- It has detachable nozzle and hose for ease of manoeuvre.
- It completely deals with tough stains especially when used with Bissell Oxy cleaning formula enhancer
- It features variable cleaning control modes.
Cons of the Bissell proheat 2x revolution
- The hooks for storing the flex at the back of the handle are not big enough to accommodate the entire power cable.
- The power cord is not long enough (7m) to cover large rooms without plugging and unplugging.
BISSELL ProHeat 2X Review
The Bissell proheat 2x revolution carpet cleaner comes with a 6 years guarantee and employs cutting edge features like the heat wave technology that enables the cleaner to dry carpets quicker, typically within an hour.
It has on board tools and variable control tools to adjust for different texture/ fibres of different carpets. It also has a hose upholstery tool that really makes it quite versatile.
All in all this is a decent cleaner with a 12 row brushes that cleans deep at the root of the carpet and is quite lightweight. Check it out at Amazon.
#4. Bissell 44L6E Cleanview Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner Reviews
The Bissell 44l6e cleanview powerbrush carpet cleaner is in the medium price range and has an upholstery tool and hose attachment for cleaning stairs. It features five dirt lifting rotating power brushes that dislodge deep seated dirt by agitating them to leave your carpets looking like new.
It also has edge sweep brush functionality which offers full sized cleaning and makes it easy to clean around furniture legs and baseboards/skirting. It has variable control setting that enables you to effortlessly change from floor cleaning mode, stair mode to furniture cleaning mode for maximum versatility.
You can use it to deep clean your floors and also spruce up your sofas with the upholstery attachment. It weights 13 kgs and has 3 litres water capacity. It is powered by 800 watts motor and has a decent 8 metres power cable which is long enough to cover large rooms without plugging and unplugging.
- It is relatively heavy. It weighs 13 kgs. However it rolls on wheels and easy to use once you get going.
- Some customers say the instructions are not as straight forward as you would want it to be.
- The water tank a bit small such that you have to refill it in order to complete cleaning wide areas.
- It has an easy fill 2 in 1 tank that saves you the hassle of dealing with two separate tanks.
- The five rotating brushes do a good job of dislodging hidden dirt deep-down the base of the carpet.
- With the help of the upholstery tool you can effortlessly spot clean smudges and clean your furniture as well as in difficult-to-reach places.
- Quickly change from floor-cleaning to steps and furniture cleaning using the integral control panel
- It comes with a 2-Year Guarantee
The Bissell 44l6e cleanview powerbrush carpet cleaner works really well to clean all caked in dirt at the root of the carpet. It has an easy to fill two in 1 tank that is convenient to use. It dries carpets quickly after use.
It is relatively quieter than most carpet cleaning machines. It is easy to assemble and get going. It has a pre- stain spot cleaner wand that can be used to break down tough stains. The rotating brushes clean a treat and will leave your carpets looking like new.
Bissell CleanView Power Brush is durable: it comes with a two year warrantee, however it can last much more that the 2 years. A number of customers report having had their cleaners for 5+ years of regular use. It is efficient: the rotating power brushes clean the entire fibre of the carpet from the base to bring up your pile.
The Bissell CleanView Powerbrush is perfect for every busy family home. It has an upholstery tool that helps in cleaning hard to reach areas and sofas.
The 2 in 1 tank makes it easy to refill and empty the tanks. The tanks are microban coated to stop any build up of bacteria that causes odours. You can be rest assured that your cleaner will always smell fresh because the tanks are easy to wash after use and also inhibit any odour causing bacteria because of the microban coating.
The edge sweep brush ensures that no surface is left untouched, even seemingly hard to clean areas are effectively cleaned.
It is versatile since you can use it to deep clean thanks to the dirt lifting rotating power brushes and also to spot clean using the upholstery tool. It is an all round cleaner and not just a carpet cleaner for carpeted surface only.
It can clean other parts of the house like your sofas and couches and will surely improve the way you clean your home. 94% of the people who have bought this cleaner rate it highly. They say it is good value for money.
There is a newer version of this cleaner called BISSELL PowerClean StainPro 4 Carpet Washer, 800 W, Titanium/Red.
How does the Bissell ProHeat compare with Bissell Powerbrush?
Bissell ProHeat VS Bissell Powerbrush
- The Proheat has internal continuous heating thanks to the Bissell Heat Wave technology that heats the cleaning water tank to 14 degrees Celsius for better cleaning performance. Warm heated water easily breaks down soluble and all sorts of dirt including oily ones.
- The Powerbrush doesn’t have this feature. Like most other carpet cleaners, you heat the clean water before you mix it with the solution and use it to clean. However as the cleaning progresses, the temperature of the clean water drops and with the drop in temp so also is the drop in cleaning effectiveness.
- The other major difference between the Bissell ProHeat and the Bissell Power brush is that he pro heat has 6 rows of rotating dirt lifter power brushes while the Powerbrush has only 5 rows of rotating power brushes.
- The ProHeat has a bigger 3.4 clean water tank than the Powerbrush
The Vax v-125a all terrain upright carpet washer is packed with high end cutting edge features but is medium priced. The key feature that sets the All Terrain apart from others is the ability to effortlessly clean both hard floors and carpets.
It also features an auto mix functionality that automatically mixes the correct ratio of carpet shampoo to clean water for optimum performance. It employs the Vax patented Dual V technology that has a powerful suction and helps carpets dry really quick, usually in a couple of hours.
It comes with an auto-rinse feature that reduces the shampoo residue on the cleaned carpets. This fast tracks the cleaning process.In the Automix mode, whenever you push the cleaner forward, the solution is jetted to your carpet and when you push it backwards; all the wet solution on the carpet/hard floor is rinsed and drained.
Key Features and Pros
- It has rotating SpinScrub brushes that gently clean at the root of the carpet by agitating ingrained dirt without damaging the carpet.
- It has heated cleaning feature that constantly blows out hot air to the carpet to make them dry faster.
- It has a long hose (2.4m) fitted with a cleaner attachment (hand cleaning tool) which is quite effective in cleaning upholstery, stairs and for spot cleaning accidental spills.
- It has separate clean water and dirty water tanks to avoid any cross contamination. The tanks are also quite large for continuous long cleaning sessions; the clean water tank has a capacity of 3.7 litres and the dirty water tank has a capacity of 3.0 litres.
- It has a nifty fingertip control panel for convenience.
- It has a 1350 Watt motor which provides you extra cleaning power.
- It rolls on wheels and is easy to roll around in spite of the 12 kgs weight.
- You get a solid six years manufacturers guarantee when you register your cleaner in the manufacturer’s website.
Cons of the Vax V-125A All Terrain
- It is relatively heavy. It weight 12 kgs. However it effortlessly rolls on wheels and is easy to move from one place to the other.
- It is slightly noisy. However most carpet cleaners with strong suction are loud when in use, this is expected when you have a powerful suction.
Vax V-125A All Terrain Carpet Cleaner Review
Most home owners will love this cleaner because it caters for both carpets and hard floors which is a common feature in most homes. It has a long enough power cord that is 11.5 meters long. You don’t have to plug and unplug when using the Vax All Terrain.
The long power cable with the equally long hose extension (2.4 m) is perfect for cleaning stair without having to lift your cleaner up the stairs. It comes with a hard floor squeegee and a hard floor spin scrub block in the accessory kit. This is unlike in the Bissell ProHeat that require you to but a hard floor tool to use it on your hard floors.
The Vax V-125A All Terrain Carpet Cleaner is the best choice for busy homes that are highly trafficked. It offers unquestionable value for money. It is a solid carpet cleaner that is versatile enough to not only clean different surfaces (carpets and hard floors) but it can also be used for spot cleaning, upholstery cleaner and is perfect for stairs.
The upholstery attachment makes dealing with pet urine, odour and stains easy. It is the best carpet cleaner for pets. It has a sturdy build and a wide floor head that will easily cover wide areas with a few swipes.
It has heated cleaning in which hot air is blown to your floors leaving them touch dry- dry enough to walk on them and put back your furniture in place. Most other carpet cleaners take between half an hour to one hour for your carpets to be touch dry.
You get an iron clad 6 years guarantee when you buy. How is that for reliability? The Vax v-125a all terrain upright carpet washer is in medium priced and currently heavily discounted at Amazon.
#6. Bissell Cleanview Lift Off Carpet Cleaner 22k7e Reviews
The Bissell cleanview lift off carpet cleaner 22k7e is actually 2 devices in 1; It has a detachable portable pod that is a functioning handheld carpet shampooer for spot cleaning, auto car interiors and hard to reach spaces.
It is also a deep cleaner. It has 10 rows of Dirt Lifting dual rotating power brushes for deep cleaning. It also has a surround functionality that provides powerful suction that lifts off dirt from deep at the root of the carpet.
The powerful suction also helps your carpets to be touch dry immediately after cleaning. The 1500 watt motor heats water continuously with it’s built in water heater for effective cleaning. It features surround suction and ten rows power brushes that dislodge caked in dirt. It has two tanks (clean (2.5L)/ dirty water tank (2.5L)) that in total have 5 litres capacity and weighs 11 kgs. It has a decent 6.7 meters long power cord. It comes with an accessory tool for dealing with tough stains and a crevice spraying device to clean crevices.
- Ability to clean hard to reach places like stairs, cars, furniture and much more with the spot cleaner using the detachable pod cleaner.
- Optimum cleaning with the in-built heater that continuously heats the cleaning water as much as 14°C warmer for optimum cleaning
- Proven record of cleaning tough stains and deep cleaning that leaves your carpets looking like new.
- Pre-treatment tool and crevice tool for effective cleaning.
- It comes with a solid 5-years guarantee. This is an indicator of how reliable and durable this cleaner is.
- You have to detach the tank to use the hose, this is can be inconveniencing if you are cleaning on the go.
- The hose is not as long as you would want it to be, for instance it cannot stretch to cover the whole stairs, so you have to keep moving the portable cleaner up/down. However the portable is quit lightweight and won’t be a bother.
- The Bissell cleanview lift off carpet cleaner 22k7e is relatively heavy. It weighs 11 kgs. However when you detach the cleaning pod, the weight is drastically reduced and actually feels lightweight.
Bissell Lift Off with HeatWave Technology 11908 Review
The Bissell lift off with heatwave technology 11908 is versatile due to its dual capabilities as a deep cleaner and a portable spot cleaner. This means you are covered for all kinds of carpet cleaning tasks.
In case of accidental spills, the detachable spot cleaner will come in handy. The deep cleaner will elongate the life of your carpets by bringing the pile up and making them looking like new with every wash.
The 1500 Watt motor gives you added cleaning power and the heatwave technology that continually heats the cleaning water makes the Bissell Lift Off the best carpet cleaner with built-in heater.
Overall this is a decent cleaner that is quite versatile due to its two in one functionality. The detachable pod is the most impressive feature of this cleaner, it enables you to clean car interiors and basically becomes a handy portable cleaner that you can lug anywhere for your cleaning tasks.
It is also effective in deep cleaning, thanks to the two sets of ten rows of rotating powerful Dirt lifting brushes and the in-built heater that continually heats the tap water for optimum performance.
It has a broad floor head and edge sweepers for effective cleaning that gives you the ability to clean wide areas with just a few .
The twin tanks are microban coated to eliminate any chance of bacteria that cause odour from building up in the water tanks.
93% of the 94 people that reviewed this cleaner are happy with their purchase. The Bissell lift off with heatwave technology 11908 is highly priced but offers bags of value. If your budget can stretch to 350 plus quid, then go for it.
Apparently there is a new version of this cleaner called BISSELL ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Carpet Washer which you can check here.
The Vax w90-ru-b rapide ultra upright carpet cleaner features the patented Dual V suction technology by Vax and also employs powerful jet technique that comprehensively deep cleans your carpets by injecting water mixed with the cleaning solution deep into the root of your carpet.
This allows you to break down ingrained dirt at the base of the carpet that normally flattens the carpet. The Dual V provides ultra powered suction that sucks excess water to fast track the drying of your carpets.
It comes with an upholstery cleaning tool that you can use to clean your sofas and carpets. You can also use it to clean stair and hard to reach areas. The Vax W90 RU B is more or less like the top rated Rapide Ultra2 with the exception that this one does not have a pre-treatment wand as the Ultra 2.
Other Key Features/Pros
It has a three meters stretch hose to help you clean tight and awkward spaces like under furniture, the stairs and hard to reach areas. The 3m stretch 8m hose in combination with the power cord effortlessly cover the entire length of your stair case.
It features rotating brushes that agitate and dismantled caked in dirt deep at the base of the carpet.
The upholstery tool helps you quickly deal with accidental spills.
It has a big tank capacity (4.5 L clean water tank and 3L dirty water tank) that gives you prolonged continuous uninterrupted cleaning.
It is relatively heavy at 10.2 kgs; however this should not be an issue because it rolls on wheels.
It does not come with a measuring jug to measure the cleaning solution.
It is a bit noisy; this is expected due to the powerful suction that leaves your carpets touch dry.
This cleaner is ideal for busy homes with pets and children. The Dual V leaves the carpets touch dry shortly after being cleaned. The powerful jets percolate water deep into the carpet and removes odours that could be building up and leaves your carpets looking like new and its fibre fluffy again.
The Vax w90-ru-b rapide ultra upright carpet cleaner is medium priced and has more or less the same features as the Which? best buy Rapide Ultra2. It is powered by a 1000 watts motor that will give you extra cleaning power. It has separate tanks to avoid any cross contamination.
It comes with two years guarantee for peace of mind. If you are looking for a quality cleaner that will rejuvenate your carpets then Check it now at Amazon.
The Bissell CleanView Deep Clean Carpet Cleaner is powered by an 1850 Watts motor engine for extra cleaning power. It has a decent 9 meters cable cord, enough to cover the stairs and the radius of any standard room.
It has a spot-cleaning function that enables you to pre-treat stubborn stains to break them down before cleaning. It also has an internal /in-built heater that helps carpets dry quicker. Carpets are touch-dry after cleaning.
It features 12 rotating power brushes that clean all caked in dirt at the root of the carpet. That is why it is called deep clean. The 12 brushes deep clean at the root of the carpet and make your carpets look like new.
It has two tanks with a 3 litre total tank capacity. It comes with an upholstery tool and has edge brushes that make it to clean effectively around furniture legs and skirting.
Pros of Bissell cleanview deep clean
- It has DryAire hot air-jets that assist to dry your carpets as you clean
- The dual rotating power brushes gently agitate caked in dirt and eliminate deep-seated grime from rugs.
- It has variable control that permits you to choose from lighting clear, rinse, regular and heavy-traffic and options from the settings.
- It features edge sweep brushes that allow full breadth cleaning. They clean around skirting and table legs effectively.
- It has an in built heater that continually heats the water for effective cleaning.
- It comes with a 5 Years Guarantee for peace of mind
- It has a tough stain tool to deal with stubborn stains.
- It easily removes odours and smells from your carpets.
- It is slightly heavy than most standard carpet cleaners.
- It is bulky and might pose storage challenges for those with small homes.
The Bissell cleanview deep clean carpet cleaner is perfect for a busy home due to its upholstery tool that can also be used to clean accidental messes and general spot cleaning tasks. The rotating power brushes clean deep at the root of the carpet to dislodge all etched dirt at the base of the carpet.
The DryAire hot air-jets make your carpets touch dry just after cleaning, no long waiting times. The edge sweep brushes ensure that every inch of space is covered when cleaning. You can customise the cleaning setting on the go; choose from rinse mode normal or heavy traffic.
The 9 meter long power cord and the upholstery tool makes cleaning carpets a breeze. The internal heater monitors the water temperatures so that they do not drop below 25 degree Celsius. Hot lukewarm water is more effective at breaking greasy/oily dirt and all form of dirt than cold water. This ensures that your carpets are comprehensively cleaned to make them look like new.
This cleaner is medium priced and provides bags of value. It has received good customer feedback from people who have bought and use it in their day to day cleaning tasks. It has 90% positive customer approval with many who have bought it recommending to their friends and relatives.
Read customer review of the deep clean carpet cleaner here on Amazon.
There is a new version of the deep clean called BISSELL PowerClean StainPro 10 Carpet Washer, 800 W, Titanium/Red which you can find here.
BISSELL PowerClean StainPro 10 Carpet Washer
The BISSELL Power Clean StainPro 10 Carpet Washer has a larger water tank than the deep clean and features Bissell proprietary Heat Wave technology that continually heats the clean water tank for effective cleaning. It is 9kgs which is lightweight compared to the Bissell Cleanview deep clean.
It has two in one tank unlike the deep clean that has twin tank. 2 in 1 tanks are easy to fill and empty. You don’t have to deal with two tanks but just one with two different compartments. It has a crevices tool for cleaning crevices like in the stairs joints. The deep clean doesn’t have this functionality. It comes with Bissell patented Oxy action that permanently deals with stains. It has onboard tool and hose. It has powerful features to tackle stubborn grime in carpets.
#9. Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner Reviews
The Bissell cleanview quickwash carpet cleaner is quite light weight (6kgs) and has a smallish footprint compared to most carpet cleaners. It has six rows of cross action power brushes which effectively break down caked in dirt. It has a small tank capacity of 2 litres and a motor power of 500 Watts. It has two tanks one for the clean water/solution and the other for dirty water.
- It has small footprint which makes it easy to store.
- It has detachable nozzles that are easy to maintain and clean
- It comes with two years guarantee for peace of mind.
- Its tanks are coated with microban to inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- It has an easy release cord wrap and a 7.6 power cable.
- It has edge sweep brushes that clean right up to the edge of dashboards/skirting.
- It has a small water tank, so you will have to refill a few times to do the whole house.
- The dirt water tank is a bit messy to empty.
- It does not have tools like hose for cleaning stairs or tough stain brush like other big cleaners
Should You Buy the Bissell cleanview quickwash carpet cleaner?
The Bissell cleanview quickwash carpet cleaner is made for those who need a cleaner for day to day use. It will help you deal with spillages and quick washes to spruce up your carpets. The cross action brushes are specially designed break down and loosen dirt that is ingrained in the carpet.
It has good suction that will aid your carpet dry after a couple of hours once cleaned. It is suitable for most homes that need a fully fledged cleaner to keep their carpets clean. This is as small as Vax powermax but I think it provides more value than the powermax that only has one year guarantee.
The Cleanview quick wash has 2 years guarantee. Check this cleaner in Amazon now.
The Vax powermax vrs5w carpet cleaner is a budget carpet cleaner and quite suitable for day to day cleaning tasks like accidental spillages, spot cleaning and sprucing up your carpets. The nozzle is 24 cm wide which provides decent air flow.
It can also deep clean thanks to its integrated bars of brushes and jetting water that loosens dried stains. The nozzle sucks excess water to make your carpets dry quicker. It is smallish in size. It is quite lightweight for a carpet cleaner. It weighs only 5.6kgs.
- It features a twin tank: one for clean water that has a capacity of 2.1 litres and the other one is a dirty water tank with a capacity of 1.7 litres. This is big enough for day to day cleaning tasks.
- It has a 5.3 metre power cord which is just about enough radius to cover decent ground when cleaning your rooms.
- Sucks spills with 28 jets for quick and easy sucking of spills.
- 1 year guarantee
- It can only clean carpeted floors and not sofas. Since it is a cheap carpet cleaner, its functionality is limited. It has no features like upholstery tool.
- It doesn’t have accessories like a long hose to clean carpets and the power cord is short in comparison to other carpet cleaners.
- Like most carpet cleaners, it is noisy when in use. But this is no deal breaker because almost all carpet cleaners are generally noisy when in use.
The Vax powermax vrs5w carpet cleaner is fairly good for keeping on top of day to day rug cleaning tasks. You get what you pay for. This is a budget cleaner and its functionality is limited when compared to other carpet cleaners that can deep clean and leave your carpets touch dry moments after cleaning.
The Vax powermax will make a great buy for homes with pets and children who have to deal with daily accidental spills and mess. It is quite compact and easy to store due to its small size. It is perfect for small jobs and general sprucing of carpeted floors.
If you are looking to deep clean your carpets then choose a carpet with more power. It is good value for money small cleaning tasks and will keep your carpets clean and stain free.
Who makes the best carpet cleaner Vax or Bissell?
In the UK, the two major players in the carpet cleaners industry are Vax and Bissell. The two companies both employ cutting edge technology to make their cleaners efficient. Recent innovations by Vax include, the patented Spinscrub motorised power brushes that gently clean at root of the carpet by agitating dirt and the Dual V technology that blows hot air on carpets to make them dry quicker.
Bissell on the other hand has similar features like the Heat wave technology that mirrors Vax Dual V by providing heated carpet cleaning that dries carpets quicker. It also has power force brush rolls like dirt lifter and power lifter brushes that deep clean carpets’. They also have 2 in 1 tanks for easy refilling and detachable pod cleaners like that of Bissell Lift-off..
Bissell has a long history of making carpets and Shampooers. It’s first cleaner was first made in 1800 in Melville Bissell in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Vax on the other hand hit the market in 1979 but it is UK based unlike Bissell that has its roots in America, Vax carpet cleaners are just as popular as Bissell.
Both Vax and Bissell make quality upright cleaners, it is you the buyer to choose what works well with you.
Hope our best carpet cleaner reviews UK 2017 has has helped you get the best carpet cleaning machine that meets your needs.
- Top 10 Best Carpet Cleaners 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaner Reviews UK 2017
- #1: Vax V-124a Dual V Carpet Cleaner
- #2: Vax Rapide Ultra 2 W90-RU-P Carpet Cleaner
- # 3: Bissell 34T2E CleanView ProHeat Carpet Cleaner
- Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution Carpet Cleaner
- #4. Bissell 44L6E Cleanview Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- #5.Vax V-125A All Terrain Upright Carpet Washer
- #6. Bissell Cleanview Lift Off Carpet Cleaner 22k7e Reviews
- Bissell Lift Off with HeatWave Technology 11908 Review
- #7.Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet Cleaner
- #8. Bissell CleanView Deep Clean Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL PowerClean StainPro 10 Carpet Washer
- #9. Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- #10. Vax Powermax VRS5W Carpet Cleaner
- Best Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- Who makes the best carpet cleaner Vax or Bissell?