Below are our top 5 best carpet cleaner reviews UK 2018 based on detailed research, customers’ recommendations and expert opinions.
Most of the carpet cleaners we have reviewed here employ low moisture dry cleaning technique that leaves your carpets touch dry after cleaning. However, we also have a section on wet and dry carpet cleaners.
Wet carpet cleaning is the technique that relies on hot water extraction using a powerful suction vacuum.
Top 10 Best Carpet Cleaners UK 2018
#1: Vax V-124a Dual V #1: Best Home Carpet Cleaner
The Vax v-124a dual v carpet cleaner is the most recommended carpet cleaner for home use. It has an Automix feature that measures the correct mixture of solution & water automatically.
There is no guess work on the ration of cleaning solution to water, this is done automatically by the Automix to ensure that the solution you use is perfect for breaking down all kinds of dirt and grime.
This best selling carpet cleaner comes with decent features that will make your carpet cleaning chores a breeze. Carpets dry quickly; in a couple of hours. It is ideal for most home owners because it is both a deep cleaner and a spot cleaner.
- It features an upholstery cleaning wand for cleaning your sofas and couches.
- The upholstery wand is also fitted with rotating SpinScrub brushes that cleans deep into the root fibre of the fabric. The rotating brushes on the upholstery attachment make the Vax Dual V Carpet Cleaner V-124A the best carpet cleaning machine for cat or dog poop, urine, vomit, pet odour and general pet stains. This is because the stair attachment effectively deep cleans even on small spots.
- Features 10 meter power cord and the PVC free hose make it convenient for cleaning stairs. It is the perfect carpet cleaner for stairs because of the long cord and the motorised stair attachment that easily stretch the entire length of most standard stairs.
- It has a continuous powerful suction all round the floor head thanks to the patented Dual V technology. The powerful suction pulls all the dirt to a closed dirty water chamber and also sucks all the water from the carpet fibre to make them dry quicker.
- Comes with a 7 litre water tank (3.7L clean water tank and 3.2L dirty water tank) , big enough to cover large areas before refilling. This is ensures that you don’t lose momentum once you get going.
- You get six years guarantee by the manufacturer when you buy the Vax V124A for peace of mind. The long warranty is also an indicator of how reliable and durable this cleaner is.
- You get heated cleaning whereby the cleaning water is continually heated to effectively clean all the dirt. Warm water cleans better than cold because it can break down greasy dirt and other stubborn grime. It also helps in drying the carpet quicker after washing.
- It is slightly on the heavy side of things. It weighs 11.5 kgs.
- It is a bit noisy when in use. However, most cleaners with powerful suction tend to be a bit loud.
The twin tanks that total to seven litre tank capacity enable you to clean continuously without interruption while the Automix feature perfectly mixes your cleaning water solution for effortless and effective cleaning.
All these quality features like Automix, heated cleaning, motorised SpinScrub brushes and a long six years warranty make the Vax v-124a dual v carpet cleaner the best carpet cleaning machine to buy in 2018.
#2: Vax Rapide Ultra 2 W90-RU-P Carpet Cleaner (£265.15)
The Vax rapide ultra 2 w90-ru-p carpet cleaner is currently one of the best selling carpet cleaners at Amazon. It is both a spot cleaner to deal with accidental spills and a deep cleaner. You can clean your car/auto seats with the upholstery tool, your stairs and treat your stains.
It has a long cable cord (11m) that is suitable for cleaning stairs and a pre-treatment sprayer for tackling stains and spot clean.
Pre-treating stains makes it easy to eliminate tough stains and clean areas that are highly trafficked.
The Vax rapide ultra 2 features:
- the proprietary oscillating SpinScrub technology that dislodges all caked in dirt at the root of the carpet without harming the fabric.
- A wash tool with three metres long adjustable hose to refresh carpets, upholstery, sofas & stairs. This can also be used to clean awkward and hard to reach places.
- It operates on patented dual V technology that aids in rapidly drying your carpets. The dual v also has a powerful suction that extracts excess water residue for effective cleaning.
- It has a big water tank (4.5 litres clean water tank and 3L dirty water tank) for uninterrupted long cleaning sessions. Ideal for spring cleaning.
- It only has two years guarantee compared to our top pick Vax 124A Dual V that has 6 years solid guarantee.
- It is relatively bulky. It weighs 10.2 kgs.
90% of the people who have reviewed it say the gadget is good value for money. It is quite versatile and reliable.
# 3: Bissell 34T2E CleanView ProHeat Carpet Cleaner (Out of stock)
The Bissell 34t2e cleanview proheat is the number 0ne best bissell carpet cleaner. It features heat wave technology on board heater that heats the water to 14 degrees for optimum and effective cleaning.
It comes fitted with 6 rows of Bissell proprietary dirt lifter brushes that are powerful in lifting deeply caked in dirt and grime. They are also good in dealing with carpet stains.
- It features smart control setting that makes it easy to switch from one mode to the other, from hose extension, to upholstery, to floor cleaning, to carpet extension for cleaning stairs.
- It has edge to edge brushes for cleaning skirting and table legs. The floor head offers you full-width cleaning.
- Has a powerful surround function that lifts dirt from the base of the carpet and also drains all the dirty water.
- It comes with a two years guarantee for peace of mind.
- It is coated with microban that deals with odour causing bacteria.
- It has a powerful motor of 1400 Watt for extra cleaning functionality.
- It has a 2 in 1 water tank that is easy to refill.
- It weighs only 9.25 kgs and so it’s easy to roll it around your house to clean your house especially the stairs.
- It has a 2 meters hose with a tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and other awkward and hard to reach spaces. The 8 meters cable cord is decent enough to cover a wide radius and is suitable for most standard rooms.
- It has no indicator to signal you when the water runs out.
- In case you have hard floors, you have to buy a separate hard floor tool to use it.
It has variable control for convenience; it is easy to roll about the house because it is relatively lightweight.
If this cleaner is within your budget then go for it because this cleaner is effective and reliable. It is relatively lightweight.
#4.Vax V-125A All Terrain Upright Carpet Washer (£269.01)
The Vax v-125a all terrain upright carpet washer is packed with high end cutting edge features but is medium priced. The key feature that sets the All Terrain apart from others is the ability to effortlessly clean both hard floors and carpets.
- It also features an auto mix functionality that automatically mixes the correct ratio of carpet shampoo to clean water for optimum performance. It employs the Vax patented Dual V technology that has a powerful suction and helps carpets dry really quick, usually in a couple of hours.
- It comes with an auto-rinse feature that reduces the shampoo residue on the cleaned carpets. This fast tracks the cleaning process.In the Automix mode, whenever you push the cleaner forward, the solution is jetted to your carpet and when you push it backwards; all the wet solution on the carpet/hard floor is rinsed and drained.
- It has rotating SpinScrub brushes that gently clean at the root of the carpet by agitating ingrained dirt without damaging the carpet.
- It has heated cleaning feature that constantly blows out hot air to the carpet to make them dry faster.
- It has a long hose (2.4m) fitted with a cleaner attachment (hand cleaning tool) which is quite effective in cleaning upholstery, stairs and for spot cleaning accidental spills.
- It has separate clean water and dirty water tanks to avoid any cross contamination. The tanks are also quite large for continuous long cleaning sessions; the clean water tank has a capacity of 3.7 litres and the dirty water tank has a capacity of 3.0 litres.
- It has a nifty fingertip control panel for convenience.
- It has a 1350 Watt motor which provides you extra cleaning power.
- It rolls on wheels and is easy to roll around in spite of the 12 kgs weight.
- You get a solid six years manufacturers guarantee when you register your cleaner in the manufacturer’s website.
Cons of the Vax V-125A All Terrain
- It is relatively heavy. It weight 12 kgs. However it effortlessly rolls on wheels and is easy to move from one place to the other.
- It is slightly noisy. However most carpet cleaners with strong suction are loud when in use, this is expected when you have a powerful suction.
The long power cable with the equally long hose extension (2.4 m) is perfect for cleaning stair without having to lift your cleaner up the stairs. It comes with a hard floor squeegee and a hard floor spin scrub block in the accessory kit. This is unlike in the Bissell ProHeat that require you to buy a hard floor tool to use it on your hard floors.
It has heated cleaning in which hot air is blown to your floors leaving them touch dry- dry enough to walk on them and put back your furniture in place. Most other carpet cleaners take between half an hour to one hour for your carpets to be touch dry.
You get an iron clad 6 years guarantee when you buy. How is that for reliability? The Vax v-125a all terrain upright carpet washer is in medium priced and currently heavily discounted at Amazon.
#5.Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet Cleaner (Out of stock)
The Vax w90-ru-b rapide ultra upright carpet cleaner features the patented Dual V suction technology by Vax and also employs powerful jet technique that comprehensively deep cleans your carpets by injecting water mixed with the cleaning solution deep into the root of your carpet.
This allows you to break down ingrained dirt at the base of the carpet that normally flattens the carpet. The Dual V provides ultra powered suction that sucks excess water to fast track the drying of your carpets.
The Vax W90 RU B is more or less like the top rated Rapide Ultra2 with the exception that this one does not have a pre-treatment wand as the Ultra 2.
- The w90-ru-b comes with an upholstery cleaning tool that you can use to clean your sofas and carpets. You can also use it to clean stair and hard to reach areas. The upholstery tool helps you quickly deal with accidental spills.
- It has a three meters stretch hose to help you clean tight and awkward spaces like under furniture, the stairs and hard to reach areas. The 3m stretch 8m hose in combination with the power cord effortlessly cover the entire length of your stair case.
- It features rotating brushes that agitate and dismantled caked in dirt deep at the base of the carpet.
- It has a big tank capacity (4.5 L clean water tank and 3L dirty water tank) that gives you prolonged continuous uninterrupted cleaning.
- It is relatively heavy at 10.2 kgs; however this should not be an issue because it rolls on wheels.
- It does not come with a measuring jug to measure the cleaning solution.
- It is a bit noisy; this is expected due to the powerful suction that leaves your carpets touch dry.
Our recommendations.This cleaner is ideal for busy homes with pets and children. The Dual V leaves the carpets touch dry shortly after being cleaned. The powerful jets percolate water deep into the carpet and removes odours that could be building up and leaves your carpets looking like new and its fibre fluffy again.
The Vax w90-ru-b rapide ultra upright carpet cleaner is medium priced and has more or less the same features as the Which? best buy Rapide Ultra2. It is powered by a 1000 watts motor that will give you extra cleaning power. It has separate tanks to avoid any cross contamination.
It comes with two years guarantee for peace of mind. If you are looking for a quality cleaner that will rejuvenate your carpets then
#6. Bissell CleanView Deep Clean Carpet Cleaner (£249.99)
The Bissell CleanView Deep Clean Carpet Cleaner is powered by an 1850 Watts motor engine for extra cleaning power. It has a decent 9 meters cable cord, enough to cover the stairs and the radius of any standard room.
It has a spot-cleaning function that enables you to pre-treat stubborn stains to break them down before cleaning. It also has an internal /in-built heater that helps carpets dry quicker. Carpets are touch-dry after cleaning.
It features 12 rotating power brushes that clean all caked in dirt at the root of the carpet. That is why it is called deep clean. The 12 brushes deep clean at the root of the carpet and make your carpets look like new.
It has two tanks with a 3 litre total tank capacity. It comes with an upholstery tool and has edge brushes that make it to clean effectively around furniture legs and skirting.
- It has DryAire hot air-jets that assist to dry your carpets as you clean
- The dual rotating power brushes gently agitate caked in dirt and eliminate deep-seated grime from rugs.
- It has variable control that permits you to choose from lighting clear, rinse, regular and heavy-traffic and options from the settings.
- It features edge sweep brushes that allow full breadth cleaning. They clean around skirting and table legs effectively.
- It has an in built heater that continually heats the water for effective cleaning.
- It comes with a 5 Years Guarantee for peace of mind
- It has a tough stain tool to deal with stubborn stains.
- It easily removes odours and smells from your carpets.
- It is slightly heavy than most standard carpet cleaners.
- It is bulky and might pose storage challenges for those with small homes.
Our recommendationThe Bissell cleanview deep clean carpet cleaner is perfect for a busy home due to its upholstery tool that can also be used to clean accidental messes and general spot cleaning tasks. The rotating power brushes clean deep at the root of the carpet to dislodge all etched dirt at the base of the carpet.
The DryAire hot air-jets make your carpets touch dry just after cleaning, no long waiting times. The edge sweep brushes ensure that every inch of space is covered when cleaning. You can customise the cleaning setting on the go; choose from rinse mode normal or heavy traffic.
The 9 meter long power cord and the upholstery tool makes cleaning carpets a breeze. The internal heater monitors the water temperatures so that they do not drop below 25 degree Celsius. Hot lukewarm water is more effective at breaking greasy/oily dirt and all form of dirt than cold water. This ensures that your carpets are comprehensively cleaned to make them look like new.
This cleaner is medium priced and provides bags of value. It has received good customer feedback from people who have bought and use it in their day to day cleaning tasks. It has 90% positive customer approval with many who have bought it recommending to their friends and relatives.
#7: BISSELL PowerClean StainPro 10 Carpet Washer (£349.99)
The BISSELL Power Clean StainPro 10 Carpet Washer has a larger water tank than the deep clean and features Bissell proprietary Heat Wave technology that continually heats the clean water tank for effective cleaning. It is 9kgs which is lightweight compared to the Bissell Cleanview deep clean.
It has two in one tank unlike the deep clean that has twin tank. 2 in 1 tanks are easy to fill and empty. You don’t have to deal with two tanks but just one with two different compartments. It has a crevices tool for cleaning crevices like in the stairs joints. The deep clean doesn’t have this functionality. It comes with Bissell patented Oxy action that permanently deals with stains. It has onboard tool and hose. It has powerful features to tackle stubborn grime in carpets.
#8. Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner (Out of stock)
The Bissell cleanview quickwash carpet cleaner is quite light weight (6kgs) and has a smallish footprint compared to most carpet cleaners. It has six rows of cross action power brushes which effectively break down caked in dirt. It has a small tank capacity of 2 litres and a motor power of 500 Watts. It has two tanks one for the clean water/solution and the other for dirty water.
- It has small footprint which makes it easy to store.
- It has detachable nozzles that are easy to maintain and clean
- It comes with two years guarantee for peace of mind.
- Its tanks are coated with microban to inhibit the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- It has an easy release cord wrap and a 7.6 power cable.
- It has edge sweep brushes that clean right up to the edge of dashboards/skirting.
- It has a small water tank, so you will have to refill a few times to do the whole house.
- The dirt water tank is a bit messy to empty.
- It does not have tools like hose for cleaning stairs or tough stain brush like other big cleaners
It has good suction that will aid your carpet dry after a couple of hours once cleaned. It is suitable for most homes that need a fully fledged cleaner to keep their carpets clean. This is as small as Vax powermax but I think it provides more value than the powermax that only has one year guarantee.
The Cleanview quick wash has 2 years guarantee.
#9: Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro (£406.13)
The Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro is designed for both domestic home use and professional cleaning. It comes with the trademark Rug Doctor Seal of quality. It comes with five year guarantee.
It has a powerful 1200 Watt motor engine for extra power. It has a massive water tank of 11.4 litres and a power cord with operating radius of 3.7 meters. It is quite bulky compared to the upright cleaners we have in our top ten. It weighs 18kgs.
- It comes with a 3.7 powerful vacuum attachment to extract excess water.
- It has characteristic of one pass cleaning that will save you time. Unlike most upright cleaners that need back and forth swipes to effectively clean your rugs, the Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro only does this with one swipe.
- It has three rows of brushes that provide triple action deep cleaning .
- Easy controls that feature one button activation
- It has a down folding handle for convenient storage.
- It provides professional cleaning quality results when compared to most upright gadgets reviewed here.
- It has a large footprint. You cannot really store it under the stairs like other upright gadgets we have in the top ten. With the Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro you need garage storage space.
- It is quite costly in comparison to common cleaners.
- It heavy and bulky. It weighs 18 kgs
You can activate the brush agitator and injection for pressure solution with just one button. This makes it super easy to operate.
It has a quick release feature that makes emptying and refilling the water tanks a breeze. The tank is big enough to cover your entire house with one go. The 3.7 meters upholstery attachment makes cleaning awkward places like, skirting under furniture and table legs easy.
It is perfect for stairs because the hose will effortlessly reach the entire stair case. It can also be used to spruce up your car upholstery.
The Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro may look costly when considering upfront buying price but if you add up the 30 pounds you spend to get a professional Rug Doctor from the super market, then over time, it makes perfect sense to get the Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro which is currently going for over 400 quid.
This cleaner will rejuvenate and deodorise your rugs and make them look like new. It is highly regarded by industry experts and leaders.
If the Rug Doctor X3 Mighty Pro is within your budget and have ample storage in your house, then go for it.
Best Budget Carpet Cleaner (Under 200)
#1. Vax Powermax VRS5W Carpet Cleaner (£65.59)
The Vax powermax vrs5w carpet cleaner is a budget carpet cleaner and quite suitable for day to day cleaning tasks like accidental spillages, spot cleaning and sprucing up your carpets. The nozzle is 24 cm wide which provides decent air flow.
It can also deep clean thanks to its integrated bars of brushes and jetting water that loosens dried stains. The nozzle sucks excess water to make your carpets dry quicker. It is smallish in size. It is quite lightweight for a carpet cleaner. It weighs only 5.6kgs.
- It features a twin tank: one for clean water that has a capacity of 2.1 litres and the other one is a dirty water tank with a capacity of 1.7 litres. This is big enough for day to day cleaning tasks.
- It has a 5.3 metre power cord which is just about enough radius to cover decent ground when cleaning your rooms.
- Sucks spills with 28 jets for quick and easy sucking of spills.
- 1 year guarantee
- It can only clean carpeted floors and not sofas. Since it is a cheap carpet cleaner, its functionality is limited. It has no features like upholstery tool.
- It doesn’t have accessories like a long hose to clean carpets and the power cord is short in comparison to other carpet cleaners.
- Like most carpet cleaners, it is noisy when in use. But this is no deal breaker because almost all carpet cleaners are generally noisy when in use.
The Vax powermax will make a great buy for homes with pets and children who have to deal with daily accidental spills and mess. It is quite compact and easy to store due to its small size. It is perfect for small jobs and general sprucing of carpeted floors.
If you are looking to deep clean your carpets then choose a carpet with more power. It is good value for money small cleaning tasks and will keep your carpets clean and stain free.
#2: Numatic GVE370-2GREEN George (£197.96)
The Numatic GVE370-2GREEN George Wet and Dry Cleaner is designed for domestic use. It is powered by a 1200Watt motor engine that provides power to vacuum and wet clean your carpets and upholstery.
It is quite multifunctional and manufactured by the creators of the popular Henry Numatic vacuum cleaner. It has a 9 litre water capacity and weighs 9 kgs. It rolls on wheels and quite portable. It comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee.
- It has a long a long power cable; a respectable 26.8 metres which is long enough to do all your rooms without ever unplugging. The cable is wrapped around the body of George Numatic.
- It has a powerful suction, thanks to the vacuum Turboflo turbine that powerfully sucks dirt hidden at the base of the carpet. It also allows for long continuous cleaning.
- It can be used for both wet and dry cleaning. It has a 9 litres wet tank capacity and 15 litres capacity for vacuuming. This is more than enough capacity for day to day carpet cleaning and vacuuming of your floors.
- The dry cleaning (vacuuming) employs Tritex filtration system that ensures all the dust collected by the powerful suction does not escape and keeps the air fresh. It also protects your motor and makes it last long.
- It features the proprietary Powerflo system that pumps out jets of water/cleaning solution continuously deep into the root of your carpet. This allow for non-stop deep cleaning cycle.
This cleaning machine is a bit noisy. However as already noted, powerful suction in most cases comes with noisy machines.
No automatic rewind to the power cable, manual rewinding can be inconveniewnt.
Dust bags are a bit large and may pose a challenge to replace. The dust filter is re-usable and you really want to change the bags outside, away from your carpets.
It comes without a Heppa filter but the Tritrex filtration and Hepaflo dust bags ensures that your house is left with pure air after vacuuming. No escaping dust.In Summary: The George Numatic wet and dry cleaner is a complete package for all your floor domestic cleaning chores. As a vacuum, it is excellent. It has a powerful suction and a large bag cylinder.
You have to switch a few things in order to use as a wet cleaner but once you are set, it press and go. The upholstery has a powerful suction and will leave your upholstery rejuvenated. The powerflo system helps clean deep at the base of the carpet and it has a powerful suction that will aid your carpets to dry quicker. The cable and long hose are perfect for cleaning the stairs.
The Numatic George is battle tested and quite durable and reliable. The Numatic GVE370-2GREEN George Wet and Dry Cleaner definitely offers value for money. It saves you from buying potentially three cleaning gadgets.
Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
When it comes to top carpet cleaners for car in the UK, there only four main choices to choose from:
- BISSELL 30K4E Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth Friendly Deep Cleaner – Machine Only, (See comparison table below)
- Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner, 1.9 Litre, Red/Black and the
- BISSELL 1923e SpotClean Cordless Cleaner, Titanium/Disco Teal.
- Bissell Lift Off detachable pod that can be use as a portable handheld carpet cleaner.
All these four hand held carpet cleaners are lightweight and compact, they can be used to both spot clean carpets upholstery. You can also clean area rugs and carpets with handheld cleaners. However to clean large carpeted flooring with one of these small carpet cleaners will take a lot of time and extra hard work.
|car carpet cleaner||Motorised brush||Cord length||Clean water tank capacity|
|On-board heater||Removable nozzle|
|BISSELL 30K4E Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth Friendly Deep Cleaner–|| |
No (three rows of brushes on handheld: rotating brush bar)
|Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner, 1.9 Litre, Red/Black||Yes (vibrating brush that oscillate forward and backwards)|| |
No but has double suction power to aid quick drying
|the BISSELL 1923e SpotClean Cordless Cleaner|| |
No (three rows of brushes on handheld)
Yes: Heat Wave technology
It goes without saying that handheld carpet cleaners are the most convenient gadgets for cleaning your car upholstery.
Although at the moment of writing the Bissell Little green was the best selling small carpet cleaner; As you can see in the table above, if we look at bare specifications the Rug Doctor portable small carpet shampooer seems to be a step ahead in the race for best small carpet cleaner for cars when compared to Bissell Little Green and the Bissell 1923 Spotclean.
Here is what you get with the Rug Doctor Spot Cleaner:
The Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner weighs 9 kgs and has 1.9 litres clean water tank capacity. The cord length is a respectable 4.6 meters long.
It has an inbuilt retractable handle and rolls on wheels for ultimate convenience. It is designed to fit squarely on any standard stairs. It has a motorised brush that enables you to deep clean spills and accidental mess.
It is easy to store due to its smallish size. The thing that sets the rug doctor apart from its competitors is the double suction power that lifts off dirt from the root of the carpet and also removes excess water for quick drying of carpets.
Vax W86-DP-B Dual Power – Best Cheap Carpet Cleaner under £100Getting a cheap but good carpet cleaner can be more valuable than getting a professional cleaner or hiring one from your local store. You can get a cheap carpet cleaner for around 100 quid if you buy from online stores like Amazon.
The Vax W86-DP-B sells for fewer than 80 quid at time of writing. It has twin tanks that are easy to fill. The clean and dirty water tank capacity is 2.7 litres respectfully. It has dual oscillating brush bars that agitate dirt at the root of the carpet.
It is perfect for deep cleaning because it gently dislodges dirt that is usually hidden at the bottom of the carpet. It is light weight. It weighs only 6kgs and has 8 meters power cord which is enough radius for most rooms.
It has a narrow floor head which is easy to manoeuvre around furniture legs. It comes with two years manufacturer’s warranty. The W86-DP-B Dual Power is among the top ten best selling carpet cleaners in Amazon.
Best Carpet Cleaner for Pets
#1:Vax Dual Power Pet
The Vax VRS802 Dual Power comes with twin rotating brush bars. These brush bars ensures that you have a consistent cleaning throughout your home due to their cleaning action thus lifting the deeply embedded dirt from your carpets.
- The model is very lightweight and weighs just 6.25 kgs. This makes it easy to move around can clean your house quickly.
- It also has a 4.2 m long hose. This enables you to clean a wide area without having to unplug it.
- It has a cleaning width of 30 cm.
#2:Vax W85-PP-T Dual Power Pro Carpet Washer
The Vax W85-PP-T Dual Power Pro boasts of the fact that it is very lightweight (5.8 kgs). This makes it an easy model to carry around your house when cleaning.
When you move the machine around up and down the stairs, you can clean your house conveniently and thoroughly.
- It has the dual rotating brushbars that give you double cleaning action. These brush bars can clean deep down into your carpet and also lift the tough stains .
- Its removable tank enables you to refill it faster with the touch of a clip. Using this w85-pp-t, you can measure the cleaning solution quickly and conveniently and you also ensure that both the solution and the water is correct.
- If you are looking for a lightweight carpet for cleaning your house, then this is the model. It is also ideal for households with children and pets around.