Best Shark Steam Mop Reviews
Find detailed Shark steam mop reviews and best price and see how these Shark steam mops compares with other top rated best steam mop UK 2017.
The Shark steam mops are renowned for their quality and durability. In most reviews, customers report of owning their gadgets for more than five years without any problems.
Here are our Best Shark Steam Mop reviews of 2017!
#1: Shark Lift Away Steam Mop Reviews
The Shark lift away steam mop is both a floor steam cleaner and a versatile handheld steamer.
- The Shark lift away comes with unique features such as a long handle and a swivel head and quick drying facilities.
- It is fitted with three settings: Scrubbing, Dusting and Mopping.
- It is designed to intuitively adjust the jetting pressure to suit select surface floors. For example, the dusting setting is for ‘delicate’ floor types like Laminate and Wooden floors.
- These floor types may be damaged under very high temperatures. However with the intelligent lift away, with a turn of a dial releases low jetting pressure that cannot damage your floor.
- The mopping setting is for usual normal cleaning while the scrubbing setting rattles away caked in and deep seated stains.
- The mop is designed in a way that it fits into corners and forces out the stubborn dirt and also glides over carpets easily.
- People who have used the S3901 claim that it is light-weight which is why it is very easy to carry and its long handle makes the handheld feature seem like a boon.
- In no time, they are able to clean floors, taps, the furniture and the carpets sparkle and shine with very less effort compared to before.
Most reviewers agree that this Shark steam mop s3901 ticks all the boxes of what constitutes the best steam cleaner. It comes with a multifunctional accessory kit that makes it a complete cleaning system.
- The Shark lift away steam cleaner cleans practically every part of the house. You can make your windows sparkle with squeegee that comes with this cleaner, give the taps and sink that shiny look.
- Sanitise shelves with the handheld steamer.
- Revitalize the carpets with the carpet glider.
- Make kitchen hobs and worktops spark with the bristle brush, reveal the gloss in your bath and shower room with the adjustable nozzle and take the power of superior cleaning to upholstery and garments.
- Nevertheless the lift away Shark floor steamer is a great bargain for the price it is offered at and definitely makes the whole process of cleaning smoother and more efficient.
- The garment steamer is not included in the box. However, you can order from either JML website or Amazon for 10 quid or thereabout.
- Its 300ml water tank is a bit small compared to other best steam mops.
- Long cord: The 7m cord ensures you do your cleaning in a wide area without ever having to worry about the connection power place.
- High-quality mop head: The mop head is of high quality staying fixed in the same place even after some thorough cleaning. Further bonus is the fact that both sides can be used.
- Variable steam setting for versatile cleaning: The mop comes with three variable steam setting settings that allow users to clean different types of floors with ease.
- Quite versatile: The s3901 rapidly converts from an upright position to a hand-held position allowing users to clean areas above the floors. It also uses up to 10 attachments making it quite versatile for cleaning.
Click to read what Amazon Customers say about the Shark lift away steam mop
#2: Shark S2901 Multifunction 2 in 1 Steam Mop Reviews
The Shark S2901 Multifunction 2 in 1 Steam Mop Lite just like the Shark steam pocket mop comes fitted with the intuitive select setting. You don’t have to hold down a button to release the appropriate pressure.
This Shark 2 in 1 steam mop has a handheld cleaner attached to it that can be released by pressing a button. It is quite versatile. With the accessories supplied with this it, you can easily glide through your carpet.
Carpets, worktops, sink, bath, tap shower cubicle, grouting children toys and
many more surfaces in the house.
It gives your floors a proper cleaning and leaves them shiny and germ free. It kills 99.9% of all germs and bacteria. It is recommended by most reviewers.
It has a double floorhead, all you need to do is flip the floorhead. You can therefore double clean using one microfibre pocket. This makes your microfibre floor pads to last longer. This Steam Pocket Mop is packed with many features that will bring fun into your cleaning chores. It makes your cleaning effortless.
Apart from the obvious, there are many pros and cons of the S2901 Shark floor steam cleaner ; here are a few of them:
- You do have to sweep away the dirt first before using it.
- The water reservoir is quite small so you have to keep topping it up; this could slow you down or tire you out if you have a big task.
- The handheld option is great for things like kitchen surfaces and kitchen and bathroom tiles, as well as hard wood flooring.
- Easy to first assemble; can be up and running within ten minutes.
- 6 metre long cord which is very handy; no need to keep unplugging.
- Tiled floors tend to dry far quicker than a traditional mop; this eliminates the need for paper towels and newspapers.
- Both sides of the mop head can be used.
Click to read what Amazon Customers say about this Shark S2901 Multifunction 2 in 1 Steam Mop .
How to Make Your Shark Steam Mop Last Long
In using your brand new Shark steam mop; Make a point always to hoover/vacuum your floors before to remove all loose dirt so as not to overwork the floor pads.
Your microfibre pads should be clean before using your gadget. Using unclean floor pads will leave your floors with streaks. It is easy to wash the microfibre pads, just toss them into the washing machine or clean them with our hands with a detergent.
To avoid damaging your floor surfaces, always use the appropriate floor setting: dust for delicate flooring like laminate and wooden; mop for day to day cleaning and scrub for deep cleaning.
In case your Shark steam mop doesn’t have variable control setting, pump just about the appropriate amount. Pumping too much of it leaves your surfaces with wet residues. Use the carpet glider for your carpets.
Clean in stokes of forward and back motion. Use the triangular shaped head to reach angled spaces and corners.