Amazon Prime Day iRobot Roomba Deals UK are here. Find iRobot Roomba 980, 891, 671, e5154, 960, 605, i7156 robotic vacuum Prime Day offers . There is a reason why these Robotic vacuum cleaners are quite popular. They are simply good value especially the high premium one. The level of automation can make your cleaning chores quite effortless. Check it below.
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 19:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best selling Irobot Roomba vacuum cleaners:
Last update on 2023-11-29 at 21:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon Prime Day iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner Deals UK 2023
- Get 22% off iRobot® Roomba® s9+ connected Robot Vacuum
- Get 42% off iRobot® Roomba® i715640 connected Robot Vacuum
- Get 30% off iRobot® Roomba® i515240 Connected Robot Vacuum
- Get 20% off Roomba Combo® j7 Robot Vacuum and Mop
- Get 20% off iRobot® Roomba® j7 connected Robot Vacuum with Dual Multi Surface Rubber Brushes
- Get 17% off iRobot® Roomba® j7+ connected Robot Vacuum – Ideal for Pets
Best iRobot Roomba Amazon Prime Day Deals UK
- 37% off iRobot Roomba 960, WiFi Connected and Programmable via App, Silver
- 23% off iRobot Roomba 981
Most Roomba cleaners especially the premium ones can be quite pricy. However when you get them on a deal, you can save up to 60% of the usual buying price. Robotic vacuum have start technology that can be operated remotely to schedule hands free cleaning of your house according to your preferred settings.
You are definitely going to get decent deal. To have a better chance of getting the best Roomba vacuum deal, you may need to sign up for Amazon Prime. It cost £8 per month or £ 79 a year. There is a one month free trial if you have never subscribed before. To give you a taste of offers that will save you money. We have rounded off last years sales for UK and USA.
Previous UK Deals
Last year the iRobot Roomba 670 had a £ 160 discount. Usually it cost £399 but on the Prime Day sales, it was going for £239.99 thus giving you 40% off. The iRobot vacuum works using sensors to fully automate your cleaning work. It is also quite intuitive because it can side-step obstacles and make turns when cornered. It doesn’t get stuck like some other cheap models. It senses where it has cleaned so it doesn’t waste time cleaning areas that are already clean. You can operate it from your smart phone using the App by iRobot, voice commands via Alexa, Echo or Google Home. It can auto recharge after one hour of work which makes it quite convenient for scheduling.
- 43% off iRobot Roomba 895 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, that is Programmable through App and WiFi Connectivity. Normally sells for £699 but reduced at Amazon to £399.99. The 895 has five times more suction, auto charges, cleans both hard floors and carpets. It has a high efficiency filter.
- 58% off iRobot Roomba774 Pet Robot Vacuum with HEPA filter and long battery. Was trading £306 but discounted to £ 129.97.
- 17% off on the iRobot Roomba 671 Amazon Ware house with UK shipping. was reduced from 169.84 to £141.
- 38% off on the iRobot Roomba 960 discounted from £ 799 to £499 , that is a massive £300 saving. It can auto charge and clean both hard floors and carpet.
- 40% off on the iRobot Roomba 615 reduced from £265.87 to £159.14. It has a powerful suction and can clean both hard floors and carpets.
- 22% off iRobot Roomba 981 Robotic Night-blue . It can run for two hours and has wi-fi. Can be operated using an App.
- 38% off on the iRobot roomba 664 . Uses sensors to clean and auto charges.
All the above discounts have been on since last year, so there is a chance some of these offers will be on offer in this year.
- 48% off discount on the Roomba 614 was discounted to $129 from $249. This has basic features but does not get stuck
- 25% off on the Roomba 690 that features wi-fi connectivity and remote control using the iRobot App is discounted by $75 from $299.
- 11% off discount Roomba 890 with wifi connectivity, auto charge and dual floor cleaning capability. Reduce by $50. Not exactly a mouth-watering deal but a deal nevertheless.
- 11% taken off on the Roomba 960. It has all the bells and rings like wi-fi connectivity, compatibility with Amazon Echo and its quite programmable. Reduced by $70 from its usual price of $629.
- 12 % off the iRobot Roomba 980 which is arguably the top robotic leaner in the market. Reduced by $100 from its usual high price of $799.
Which One will Feature in UK?
Based on previous discounts and other general offers like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, New Year sale and other discounts offered by we presume there will be offers for the 614, 664, 671, 774,895 960 and 981.
The 600 series are catching on and are nowhere near new technology in the robotic vac industry. As such I suspect they may have them on massive discounts or half price, just to get them off the shelves.
The 774 works with the Roomba app and can be oprated remotely, so it fits the mid-priced customer base, I anticipate it to be on offer but with a marginal discount in the range of 15-35% off.
The 895, 960 and 981 are premium products designed for the high end market. These usually get discounts to entice people to commit because even with decent discounts, you still have to part with quite some cash at least £400. However they are reliable and will be good value for money if you can snap up an offer.
iRobot Roomba being among the pioneers of robotic cleaning have made almost all their entire range to be compatible with both hard floor and soft (carpeted floor).
The fact that you can auto schedule them to clean even when you are away, they are the perfect gadget to keep your house clean and dust free until the next manual deep clean.
You are likely to get other vacs and other brands on offer, so why should you choose it over any other brand?
Why Should You Buy a Roomba?
Of course, iRobot Roomba have a bigger market share in the robot vac industry. They are a trusted brand. However, they are also a bit expensive. There cheaper brands like Xiami, Neato
Their vacuums also use sensors that avoid bumping into items on its way.
They clean both hardwood and carpeted surfaces.
Though they may not clean as well as a plugged-in vacuum cleaner, they are good for keeping the floor dust free.
iRobot Roomba vs other brands?
In the recent past, a number of brands that make robotic vacuums have come up in the industry.
Some of them have features that are comparable to Roomba but since many of them are new in the market, it is still the one with the greatest market share because it has established goodwill and reliability with the customer base.
You are likely to choose a iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum over other new brands because they have a track record of being effective, versatile and reliable.
The only downside to it is that they tend to be quite pricey.
However, regardless of the high price Roomba still provides value for money in comparison to other brands.
If you are put off by the high price you could get a cheaper gadget from other brands like Xiaomi, Eufy, iLIFE and Neato.
- You have to determine whether you definitely want a robotic vacuum. By all account, using elbow grease and a traditional human operated upright vacuum cleans better especially when detail cleaning in awkward spaces than a robotic.
- Ensure that the Roomba you buy is compatible with your floor type
- If you have pets, you should shop for one well suited for cleaning pet hair.
- Determine which features are important to you (auto recharge, vertical camera, sensor to detect obstacles
- Battery life: how long does it clean after one charge, does it have auto-recharge.
- Find out if it can work with an app and Wi-Fi to enable you operate remotely .
- Consider your budget: Normally the more automation the higher the price but you should be able to get a decent iRobot Roomba robotic vacuum starting from £170 upwards.
Bookmark this Amazon Prime Day Roomba Deal page for more upcoming offers.
Tom Canton is a seasoned writer and cleaning industry professional with over 10 years of experience in the field. His passion for cleaning and organizing spaces has been a driving force behind his dedication to providing valuable insights and advice to readers seeking effective cleaning solutions.
With a keen eye for detail and a natural inclination for thorough research, Tom’s journey into the world of cleaning began during his tenure in an appliance store’s returns department. It was there that he observed a common pattern among customers who returned their purchases – many realized after the fact that the products they had chosen didn’t quite meet their expectations. Recognizing the need for reliable information in the market, Tom embarked on a mission to share his findings and help others make informed decisions.
At BestSteamMop.co.uk, Tom focuses on researching and evaluating a wide range of cleaning products, with particular expertise in steam mops and carpet cleaners. He understands the challenges faced by individuals in their quest for squeaky-clean floors and time-saving solutions. By thoroughly examining every aspect of select cleaning products, Tom strives to ensure that his readers find products that not only meet their needs but also deliver exceptional value for money.
Tom’s dedication to research extends beyond product evaluation. He delves into the intricacies of steam mops, seeking out the most reliable, versatile, and effective options on the market. Aware of the time-consuming nature of this research, Tom has taken it upon himself to compile his extensive knowledge and experiences into informative articles. By distilling customer reviews, product manuals, and general information, he presents his findings in compact, easy-to-understand pieces that empower readers to make well-informed choices.