If you are looking for amazon prime day roomba 960 wait no more because Prime is here. irobotic Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the top performing robotic vacuum in the market, the only issue is that it is quite pricey. To get on the “cheap” it makes sense to buy it when there is a major sales and there is no bigger sales bonanza bigger that Amazon sale. It has eclipsed Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- The Aero force 3-stage cleaning system with 5x air...
- Navigates itself across rooms and stays away from the...
- Dirt detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of...
- The auto-adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its...
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes effectively pull in...
- Roomba 695 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Automatically Charges itself between cleanings
- Uses iRobot Smart App
- At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba robot vacuum is...
- The robot automatically returns to the Home Base...
- The High-Efficiency Filter is made from a special...
- Roomba can be pre-set to vacuum up to seven times per...
- The Full Bin indicator alerts you when it’s time to...
Last update on 2020-11-27 at 02:37 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Amazon Prime Day iRobot Roomba 960
- 37% off iRobot Roomba 960, WiFi Connected and Programmable via App, Silver
- 23% off iRobot Roomba 981
- During Amazon sales in 2018 had the iRobot Roomba 960 had a 30% discount in which you could save £240 when the price dropped from £799 to £559.
- In the USA you could save $283 in last year’s sales bonanza when the buying price fell from $ 680 to $415.
- For Black Friday the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum Cleaner had a mouthwatering deal where you could save £ 300 when the price went down to £499 from £799.
Roomba 960 Review
The Roomba 960 has quality features like Wi-fi that enables you to use the app to remote control and schedule your cleaning sessions. It basically gives you “a set and forgets” option to stay on top of you of your house cleaning chores. Prime Day offers a perfect time to get a sizeable discount that could save you up to £300 that you can invest elsewhere. Other inviting features include:
- A sweeping brush for edges
- Smart controls
- An automatically adjustable cleaning head
The good thing is that in spite of its high price the 960 robotic cleaner has been in most deals (Black Friday and Cyber Monday) in the last twelve months. We are almost certain that there will be a good discount on the 960 on Prime Day 2019.
How to Get it?
Its official Amazon sales July event is the biggest sales day in the world today, it has surpassed the much acclaimed Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So how do you get a piece of the cake in this sales bonanza?
Amazon Prime Day comes around in mid-July (15th to 16th July, 2019) but there is a catch, you have to be a subscribed member. Signing up is a breeze, you can start off with this one-month free trial. Alternatively, you can get the yearly subscription that cost £79 or £7.99.
There are so many benefits of subscribing to Amazon Prime including free next day shipping for all products you buy from Amazon, free access to a massive database of music, Kindle books and television shows. You also get to stream movies and many more perks which you can read about it here.
Of course, you can still get hold of some sales if you are not subscribed but you will miss the hot sizzling offers called lightening deals which are first seen at least 30 minutes by subscribed members before they are released to the general public. These are the discounts that have a short time stamp of between 1-5 hours. They are usually highly discounted such that you could get 50% off.
Why You Need It?
- The Roomba 960 vacuum cleaner is one of the few cleaners that have a HEPA filter and cleans a big area of space at least 185 metres square. It is also good for people who own pets due to its brushless system.
- Is said to clean much better than comparable brands. It cleans 50% more of hair, dirt and dust both on hard floors and carpeted floors.
- Smart Navigation
- The iRobot Roomba 960 has a memory that chooses which cleaning path to take and locates where it is by using the patented iAdapt visual navigation localisation system.
- The 960 makes use of sensors which aid it in recognising obstacles and furniture to shapes the route it takes when cleaning.
- You also get to use the iRobot Home App on your smartphone: This enables you to put on and off.
- You can programme your cleaning plans with it and watch what progress the 960 is making while cleaning.
- You also get prompt notifications in case the robot needs help and when a cleaning schedule is completed.
- You also get a map that shows you where and how it has cleaned. This data is kept for 30 days which means that you have a robust data set you can use to analyse and make informed decisions about how you clean your house (science!).
- It has an anti-drop feature that makes use of sensors that distinguishes stairs from other parts of the house so that it can navigate around them.
- The 960 returns to its charging station without prompting after its finished or when it needs to recharge. Automation is the by-word.
Brushless Cleaning System, Suction Power and HEPA Filter System
The Irobot Roomba 960 uses rubber rollers as opposed to brushes for effective cleaning of pet hair. This help to reduce instances of tangling that impair the effectiveness of a rotating brush to clean. Obviously, the brushless system is not only easy to maintain but is also more reliable when cleaning pet hair.
Its suction is five times better than previous Roomba series like the 600/700/800/900 and the HEPA filter helps with keeping everything clean and dandy. Ideal for people with allergies and pet owners.
Roomba 960 vs 980
These are two fairly poised high-end robotic vacuum cleaner. The key difference really between these two is that:
- The Roomba 980 has a longer lasting battery compared to the 960
- The 980 has a carpet booster function that increases suction when cleaning carpets. This feature is not in the 960.
Check also the Roomba 980 Amazon Prime Day deal.