The Vileda mop reviews UK ranging from the Vileda spray mop, Vileda ultramax, Vileda spin best microfiber mop with wringer to the Vileda steam mop.
Vileda Mop Reviews
1. Vileda Steam Mop Reviews
The Vileda Steam Mop is one of the lightweight best floor steam cleaners that works well on floors which are hard sealed like laminate, vinyl, tiles, wood. It is pretty light weighing 2.5 Kg. This steam mop has variable control setting which gives you the ability to control the amount of vapour released to your surfaces thereby preventing damage of the floor. Unlike the Vileda spray mop that does not use hot vapour but just hot water (Hot water is not enough to kill all germs and bacteria on your surfaces); the steam mop has a variable steam control that enables you to control the amount of heat pressure release to your floors.
- In use, it has excellent maneuverability because of the ball joint where the head meets the body of the machine. This means it is easy to push around your floors into the corners to reach every nook and cranny.
- It heats up really quickly which means you can use this when you are short on time.
- A full tank will give you around half an hour cleaning time which is usually long enough to clean several (if not all) the rooms in an average size house.
- It is lightweight (2.5 kgs) and easily carried around.
- It comes with a carpet glider for refreshing your carpets and 2-year guarantee.
- You cannot see how much water is in the tank; however, there is an indicator light which comes on when it is empty.
- It doesn't have a handheld steam cleaner.
Pros: The Vileda steam mop has great maneuverability due to its triangular shape and ball type joint on the handle that makes it easier to cleaner difficult to reach areas.
- Very easy to assemble and has a very long 6m cord length.
- It has a light indicator showing you when to empty the tank.
- Great for vinyl, laminate, wood, ceramic, marble and tiles flooring.
- This cleaner also dries floors quickly.
- Comes with a carpet glider for refreshing your carpets and 2 year guarantee for peace of mind. It Weighs 2.5 Kgs, black in color. Product dimensions of 20.5 x 29 x 130 cm, a capacity tank of 400ml and Power of 1550 watts Voltage with a cable length of 6 meters.
- It is supplied with 2 durable microfiber, carpet glider, a filling jug and a manual for instructions. It Kills 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces without the need for any toxic cleaning chemicals like bleach detergents.
- It is quite easy to manoeuvre around furniture and up the stairs due to its swivel head. It is reliable, efficient and durable.
- With manufacturer's 2 year guarantee , ease of use and ability to clean all types of floors thanks to the variable control setting the is the real deal.
2. Vileda Spray Mop Reviews
- It features built-in liquid compartment that's big enough to carry all the liquid solution you'll need to clean large floor areas.
- Flat mop head that makes the product ideal for cleaning all floor types and can clean hard to reach areas.
- Combined microfibre pad and Power zone head to excellent cleaning quality.
- Durability that can withstand hard floor cleaning.
- It has a handy trigger that lets you dispense and sprinkle water effortlessly.
- It also lets you control how much liquid is sprayed on the floor.
- All you need to do is load it up with your trusty cleaning solution and spray as you mop the floor.
Cons: Despite its cool features, the Vileda hot spray mop has its shortcomings. Here are some things you may not like about it:
- This Vileda mop only comes with one pad which can be inconvenient if you prefer changing pads while cleaning.
- You still have to rely on cleaning detergents (chemicals) to completely sanitise your floors
Vileda Mop with Spray Accessories
- Washable Microfiber Pad.
- Water and detergent container and
- Spray Trigger.
While the Vileda 1-2 Spray Mop Microfiber Flat Spray has its shortcomings, it can do what it's supposed to do which is to let you clean your floor with ease. The spray mop UK is recommended to everyone looking to find better ways to keep their floor clean. For more options; consider the Vileda Steam Mop for cleaning and sanitizing your floors, work surfaces, windows, curtains and refreshing carpets.
3. Vileda Ultramax Mop Reviews
The Vileda Ultramax Mop and Bucket Set is one of the most unique mops out there. With how it's priced and the technology built-in into this piece of mop and bucket set, you can say it's definitely worth the money. Not all people may agree with that recommendation, but almost everyone will agree it's definitely worth checking out at the very least.
- The Microfiber technology really absorbs liquids very well.
- Mop & bucket designed to set the mop-heat at the right moisture
- The mop head is easily removable
- The unique mop head mechanism
Need extra skill with handling the mop. Package Inclusion: The Vileda Ultramax Flat Mop and Bucket Set is a complete package for your household mopping needs. Which is very convenient, as you don't have to buy each element separately. Furthermore, the parts work together perfectly as they come from one company.
- 1 mop head
- 1 mop handle
- 1 wringer
- 1 bucket
Let's face it, not everyone wants to work on improving the traditional mop. There is no "flare" factor in such tool. Thankfully, the makers of Vileda Ultramax Flat Mop and Bucket Set decided to capitalize such opportunity, and the result is an innovative product that is worth talking about. There are a lot of things going for the Vileda Ultramax .
- It has a unique mop head design.
- It's flat, and with the handle, it can do twists and turns. This makes it very easy to clean spots that a traditional mop couldn't.
- The absorbing power of the Microfiber technology built-in into the mop head is also worth mentioning.
- The bucket also then comes with a special wringer so you can release the liquids off the mop head. The wringer also sets the right moisture for the mop head.
Because of it, this mop set is good for laminated wooden floors. Yet, Vileda Ultramax could use a few improvements. One big factor is the mop handle.
Most complain that it is flimsy. If the handle is something of your preference, then you can replace it with a regular mop handle. There is also some skill involved when using this mop head because of how unique the head and handle is set up. Nevertheless, with practice, you'll wonder how you'll mop again without it.
All in all it’s really a good bucket and mop set. It's definitely worth getting the Vileda Ultramax Flat . If you are not convinced yet, then checking it will be worth your time.
4. Vileda Spin - Best Microfiber Mop with Wringer Reviews
Designed for maximum performance, Vileda Easy Wring and Clean makes your floor perfectly clean with less effort. According to users, there are less or no complaint and lots of credits is what makes it stand out compared to other cleaners in the market. It is easier to use and most importantly, works on all types of floors. But, just like any other product, it has its drawbacks as well as its advantages. Here are some of its pros and cons.
- The microfiber mop head is extremely absorbent - This puts it in a position to quickly remove dirt from the floor despite how strong it might be. For example greasy dirt.
- Convenient - The bucket and mop are set with a wring pedal hence saves time and takes less effort to complete cleaning even a larger room.
- Works best on all types of floors - From wood, linoleum to tile floors, Vileda Easy Wring proves quite efficient on all floors.
- Access dirt even in hidden places - It has a triangular shaped mop head that makes it easy to access all parts of the house including corners, under the furniture and more.
- Easy to use - The design makes it easy to handle, and it also has a removable mop head that is easier to wash. It also comes with an adjustable telescopic handle making it easier to reach even hard places.
Not durable - According to a few who feel it still needs improvement, Vileda Easy Wring and Clean Microfibre with Power Spin Wringer isn't strong enough. Lack of durability according to those unsatisfied is contrary to what those who find it satisfying are saying. We can say that depending on how you handle it, it can last long or wear out easily.
To get a clear picture of what this simple yet efficient cleaning tool can do, let us take a look at some of its salient features.
- The high-quality wringing pedal - To give you an easy time while cleaning.
- Basket splash guard - To prevent the water from splashing out of the bucket during spinning hence good for safety as it keeps the floor dry.
- 100 percent Microfiber head - That is highly absorbent and also washable.
- Head plate with a triangular shape - To access all areas where dirt might be hiding in your house Adjustable Telescopic Handle
- Extends from 55 cm to 130 cm making it easier to clean places that are hard to reach and for easy storage.
SUMMARY OF CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
Compared to other cleaners, Vileda Easy Wring and Clean has more positive reviews on performance and ease of use. According to those that are satisfied with it, it makes cleaning easier and faster. However, there are those who still feel it needs some improvement despite their agreement that this cleaner performs best compared to others.
There are few complaints of it not being sturdy and that it doesn't last long, but we hear the opposite from the other customers that are satisfied. We can conclude that, just like any other thing, Vileda Easy Wring and Clean will last as long as you want it depending on how you handle it.
In summary, Vileda Easy Wring and Clean Bucket and Mop proves its manufactures claims truthful as it performs even better for its users. The design is quite good plus the features make it the right tool for an office or home.
If I were to judge on price versus performance, I would give Vileda Easy Wring and Clean the upper hand since other cleaners its type with the same price can't just match its performance.