There is only 3 options when it comes to choosing which is the Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaner Combo to buy UK 2018. It is either you go for Bissell Vac and Steam, the Abode Pro Vac and Steam or the Shark MV2010 (Read reviews below).
Notice: All steamers reviewed below are currently unavailable on Amazon.
Best Vacuum and Steam Cleaners Combo Reviews
1. Abode Pro+ Vac and Steam 2-in-1 Cleaner, ASVC4001
The Abode Pro+ Vac and Steam 2-in-1 Cleaner, ASVC4001 is white in color, weighing 4.3kg and of 22.5 x 115 x 29 cm size.
- It has a very large tank size of 550ml that heats up in 20 seconds to give you 25 minutes steaming time.
- It is powered by 1550watts motor with 8m long power cord.
- It features ‘swivel head ‘ that makes it easy to clean hard to reach areas
- For peace of mind, this Abode steam cleaner comes with 3 years warranty
- It is made up to be used only on hardwood floors and not carpets.
- It is sturdy and of good value for money.
2. Bissell Vac and Steam
The Bissell Vac and Steam 1132e is considered one of the best rated steam mop and vacuum cleaner. As you already know before steaming with any steamer like the Bissell powerfresh steam mop; you have to hover your floor first but with Bissell Vac no need for vacuuming first.
- This Bissell Steam Mop vac and steam will cut down the time you use in cleaning your floor surfaces as it is a nifty fully fledged vacuum and steam mop with ability to simultaneously vacuum and steam mop at the same time. This will save you time.
- It has adjustable handle
- Variable floor control and control for overheating
- It comes fitted with scented disks that leave your floors smelling fresh
This Bissell steam mop and vacuum all in one a nifty steamer however it is mainly good for hard floors and not carpets. The suction of the vacuum though ok is not the most powerful. You may find that you still need your good old [easyazon_link identifier=”B00N3MDSDS” locale=”UK” tag=”thebest01-21″]Henry vacuum[/easyazon_link] for deep vacuuming of carpets.
3. The Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam
The Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam comes with both a vacuum cleaner and steam mop fin it. It is one of the few vacuum steam combo in the market. This gadget will save you money because you can vacuum and steam clean with the same cleaner. You don’t need to buy two gadgets to clean your living spaces.
Here are the key benefits of the Vac Then Steam Shark MV2010.:
A reliable vacuum cleaner and a hot vapour mop.
- Powerful bag less (detachable dust compartment) vacuum cleaner
- Fast heat up time for the steam mop (25 seconds) and decent continuous cleaning time (15 minutes)
- Long power cord for convenience and flexibility (9 meters radius)
- Customizable accessory kit for effortless cleaning
- The Shark MV2010 heats up in 25seconds to give you 15-20 minutes continuous hot vapour cleaning
- It is easy to switch from vacuum to steam. Indeed it is actually recommended that you steam your floors first before steam cleaning.
- It comes with micro fibre cleaning pads that are easily reusable. The accessory pack includes heavy duty microfiber pads, refilling funnel and jug, replacement filter, replacement dust cups. T he instructions are straight forward and easy to get going.
- The suction of the vacuum is not as powerful as you would want it to be.
- It is relatively on the heavy side of things. It weights 6.1 Kgs.
Verdict: The all in one MV 2010 is reliable and does the job of vacuuming and steaming well. It will save you space and comes with a one year guarantee. It has a long cord so that you don’t have to plug or unplug as you clean different rooms in your house.